Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any good search engine?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
So i was using duckduckgo for a while cause google is cucked and hides all the good results. However today i found out the founder of duckduckgo is jewish cause of course he is jfl. I don't want to use that kiked thing anymore. Anybody knows any good ones?

Honestly there's very few good ones:
- Qwant is an option but search results are weaker than DDG and iirc they recently relied on a Chinese cash injection to get through. Probably not the best.
- Brave Search is something I haven't used too much yet but at least the owner is based and supported anti-fag marriage. Searching up blackpill behind Tor gets cringe results though.
- Searx, I just haven't had good results with this. Maybe I haven't found a good instance of it?
- Ecosia seems alright, I used it for a while, rankings weren't as good as DDG. This was back in 2019 though, idk how it is now.

tl;dr pick your poison.

i found out the founder of duckduckgo is jewish
:feelsUgh: Of course. Not only do they control all the social media platforms, search engines, and everything else that are at the top, but they control all the alternatives, too. I'll say it again, because it needs repeating: the good guys lost WWII.

They all suck now. google is whored out to big corpas. duckduckgo, can't find shit on there. Might as well use BING, it's not any shitter than the other ones now. lol