Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any good recommendations for shoes that can make you look taller by few inches?

• Thread starter InsanityIsThisWorld
  • Start date
InsanityIsThisWorld

InsanityIsThisWorld

Officer
★★★
Im 5'8 barefoot and i wanna try to heightmaxx by getting shoes/ accessory that could raise my height by few inches or more? Any ideas?

Buy elevator shoes. Only other shows that give significant height increase are big clunky looking boots

Buy elevator shoes. Only other shows that give significant height increase are big clunky looking boots
Yea thats probably path ill have to take, a girl instantly rejected me because of my height and if i looked 5'10- 6 ft it would help a decent amount so im not mogged as often.

At 5'8 you're probably lacking more in the face department. But it can be a bit of an iffy height. Not quite manlet but not quite average

im 5 10 but when i leave my cave i wear loafers and they add an inch and a quarter maybe if you put like another sole in the shoe plus stand up straight all day you could fraud being 5 10 unless you just want to get lifts then you can wear any shoe

At 5'8 you're probably lacking more in the face department. But it can be a bit of an iffy height. Not quite manlet but not quite average

teracope. 5'8 is textbook manlet. manletism ends at 5'10/11

Fuck i never knew these existed Definitely buying myself a pair

Drink a lot of unpasteurized milk if possible.

2-3 inches will do you wonders, 5’8 is a decent height, 5’6 and under is where it’s turbomanlet status

Dude I'm sorry but that's a meme. You probably can't slay if you're 5'8 but you can get a gf if you can get your face to at least a 6-6.5 at that height

Dude I'm sorry but that's a meme. You probably can't slay if you're 5'8 but you can get a gf if you can get your face to at least a 6-6.5 at that height

thats besides thr point. its still manlet.

Depends where. In the US the average height is 5'10. Shorter by two inches you are just considered short. Taller by two inches you are considered tall. 5'7 and below is considered manlet. Personally though I think anything below 5'6 looks comical. 5'7 and 5'6 you look like a kid but below that you look unproportional, like something is off.

Depends where. In the US the average height is 5'10. Shorter by two inches you are just considered short. Taller by two inches you are considered tall. 5'7 and below is considered manlet. Personally though I think anything below 5'6 looks comical. 5'7 and 5'6 you look like a kid but below that you look unproportional, like something is off.

anything below the average inch is manlet tbh. an inch is noticable and each one is extremely crucial.

Thanks guys, I think ill go for some pads on some basketball shoes to gain few inches. Want it to be casual but at 5'10 ill be better off def when u got a babyface like me at 17