Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any good mmorpg/grinding games?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
So far I only liked warframe, I'm looking for something f2p, doesn't have to be popular, just not dead

Clash of Clans jfl

I also play Warframe but have stopped playing it since Atlas Prime was released.

I'm now playing Elder Scrolls Online

Black desert online?

I know a good mmorpg grinding game called Life

you have to maxout on your money stats and upgrade your build with your money stats by spending it on lefort

you have to maxout on your money stats and upgrade your build with your money stats by spending it on lefort
Shit game, almost everything locked behind "genes" and "status" DLC, almost no players, too many hostile npcs, unrewarding grind, lame loot, unclear rules, 1/10 for graphics

Shit game, almost everything locked behind "genes" and "status" DLC, almost no players, too many hostile npcs, unrewarding grind, lame loot, unclear rules, 1/10 for graphics

KEK

That shit sucks, it's rigged from the start

That shit sucks, it's rigged from the start
no man you just don't practice enough I have like 175200 hours in it
just got to keep grinding bro its all about hard work teehee
you're just not good at it bro the learning curve is really high

Phantasy Star Online 2 just launched in NA today. IDK if it's actually any good but it was pretty well-received in Japan.

ive never played those types of games

So far I only liked warframe, I'm looking for something f2p, doesn't have to be popular, just not dead
Warframe is super fun, really like it aswell.
Maybe give path of exile a try?

Realm of the mad god is another super grindy addicting game once you get into (Warning: Hardcore perma death game that can give you crippling depression and or cause you to rope).

Last edited:
Phantasy Star 2 Online
just came out. i hear its a big grind. maybe we can play together if i get it. i heard its free so that is why i think it is cool as well
other than that

I forget if Fallout76 is free. I think it is
Elder Scrolls Online is free as well. i played that game for years. I got bored but I did put thousands of hours into it so there's that

I play Neverwinter on PS4.
Thinking about start playing ESO

Black Desert Online. I've actually just left it because it's too grindy (and P2W), but if that's your thing, then go for it. It's not totally free to play, but it only costs 9,99€ (probably same in $), and doesn't require a subscription.

Path of Exile is also good for mindless grinding (my go-to), and is totally free to play. It's a diablo-like game and has trading, co-op, and PvP.

gta online maby, was free last week

FFXIV. It's free right now if you download the PS4 version.

Warframe is super fun, really like it aswell.
Maybe give path of exile a try?

Realm of the mad god is another super grindy addicting game once you get into (Warning: Hardcore perma death game that can give you crippling depression and or cause you to rope).
Rotmg is a good one but it's needs 20 bucks to start properly even though it's f2p
It's getting a rework pretty soon too.

OSRS is the grindiest game you can find

Rotmg is a good one but it's needs 20 bucks to start properly even though it's f2p
It's getting a rework pretty soon too.
The rework is already here buddy boyo. Unity in beta atm, official release soon. Also yes it does need some money for properly starting like quick extra vaults and character slots in the beginning which help out alot but usually they give those in login rewards aswell, but slowly.

The rework is already here buddy boyo. Unity in beta atm, official release soon. Also yes it does need some money for properly starting like quick extra vaults and character slots in the beginning which help out alot but usually they give those in login rewards aswell, but slowly.
ah im too lazy to log in everyday
good game but its a bit repetitive for me

War Thunder is a good game if you're into Pre-War to Cold War planes and tanks.
There are warships too.

larping as gigachad on chadmax.me is fun