Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any good copes?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Have a really bad past of being mocked and bullied. But I have hope if ascending, during my attempts at trying to ascend. These negative memories keep haunting me. Is they a way I can cope with them. (Please don't recommend any harmful drugs). Because I seriously need some copes.

Have you looked into model trains?

Drawing (adobe illustrator)

Programming websites

Coding a Game

no one definitive

do you consider weed a harmful drug? it is addictive but i sometimes smoke it and i stop feeling anxious and angry for a time. quite literally a cope for me but like i said its addictive and if you dont want to run the risk of potentially being at the mercy of a substance then perhaps dont try.
i play a lot of vidya and i have met several bros online in communities for these different vidyas. If you are keen to meeting others then maybe joining a community of people in a vidya is something you wanna do.
Copes are only as good as long as they last, and they are always fleeting. I find the more niche and specific you can make your cope, the better you'll be in the long run. Normies tend to invade and shit up the place the larger and more broad an audience it can reach.

playing vidya with the boys

Eating sleeping and vidya

Post Broly like 200 times in a sewers thread and observe your creation

Anime is a great cope. Also, don't set yourself for a shiton of cringe, humiliating, and suicide-inducing scenarios by approaching. After 5-10 solid tries just give up your mental health will thank you.

raspberry pi if you can do linux.

Reading and writing is a great past time, but there's no way you have the chops for it.

Have a really bad past of being mocked and bullied. But I have hope if ascending, during my attempts at trying to ascend. These negative memories keep haunting me. Is they a way I can cope with them. (Please don't recommend any harmful drugs). Because I seriously need some copes.
Idk…. Man… I’ll need some too