Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL any girl who is seen with some guy uglier than her is only with him for her own benefit

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★
" i see ugly guys with hot chicks all the time bro" :soy::feelsseriously:
but lets say thats true what else do you see? do you see his car? do you see how much money he has? do you know if hes packing a 10 incher?
all these things are reasons why a hot or hotter woman would be with a guy much uglier
it could also be because shes trying to get clout or monkey branch to some other rich guy or one of his better looking/richer friends if he has any the mog never stops
there really is so many possibilities to consider but of course retarded bluepillers never consider them
"they just are in love bro for no reason at all its just a preference everyone has one" jfl i cage at these copers man

Noo GIF by Tokkingheads

Last edited:
its crazy how many people dont understand this even on this forum

yeah idk if i should feel bad for them or not but oh well what can you do
some people just dont get it and never will

Last edited:
and everyone knows shits off when they see mismatched couples but idk why ppl still like to cope and say its unconditional or some shit lmao
something is going on behind the scenes in these "relationships"