Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any fly fishermen here?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
I mainly fish trout with my light rod on spinners, vobblers and jig worms. I noticed grayling can get huge and theres plenty where i live but they only eat flies

Thinking about buying a fly fishing rod from temu just for the fun. Anything i should look out for?

20240609 141737

I mainly fish trout with my light rod on spinners, vobblers and jig worms. I noticed grayling can get huge and theres plenty where i live but they only eat flies

Thinking about buying a fly fishing rod from temu just for the fun. Anything i should look out for?
ive fished a couple of times its pretty relaxing.

I never managed to catch any fish with a fly, probably because I fish in the sea and not river.

One of the copes I want to get into but I live in the middle if nowhere

I want to fish but the fish in the water here are ugly and gay and brown just like the people. I want to go to a real river to fish nice clean fish. Like salmon.

I'm going to Florida next month to do some deepsea fishing. Maybe I'll catch a shark.