Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any female always has other options!

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
It doesn't matter if they're disabled mentally, can't walk or are a dwarf with a deformed face. If they aren't asexual and like men, they have had boyfriends or sex before or their is an ex on the scene keeping an eye on things.

It's even harder online, I've tried to add and messaged hundreds and hundreds of women. I'll never been seen as worthy enough in what I look like, my advancing age or what I can offer materially. My lack of experience makes me an oddball, a guy to be wary of.

I hate everything! :feelsree:

It's ridiculous how many options they all have while being objectively much more worthless than us. :lasereyes:

Truecel hours, you're old and tried to date hundreds of times but got rejected each time :feelsbadman:

thats right especially online it hurts like hell to find out you're no shit but plan B ego booster. a man should never take online shit seriously when it comes to relationships.
time heals you

Men have rescue fantasies that's why you see femoids without limbs and retarded ones in relationships. Women, on the other side, don't share the same enthusiasm when it comes to low tier men.