Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fellow voicecel ?

NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
Reposted my original thread in this subforum since it's more appropriate.
I don't think I've ever seen someone mention this terminology here, but is there any fellow voicecel that understands the pain of having a low T voice ? Having practically the same voice as the one you had during your early teenage years is in itself a death sentence. During group conversations I am immediately voicemogged and very often interrupted or straight up ignored when someone with a much lower voice speaks at the same time :feels:. I only realized it recently. I thought being ugly and having SA were my problems but having on top of it a shit voice.. :feelscry:.

Makes you beta instantaneously in the eyes of other males, and I can't even imagine how subhuman I appear to females. When trying to talk to one she doesn't even need to turn and see me to reject me, her foid brain will have already processed my voice in a matter of a few milliseconds and deemed me unworthy of her attention. I can't even expect a foid to reject me politely because of fear of repercussion since my voice makes me instantly a non-threat in her subconscious.:woke::feelsree:

I tried to cope with shit like this : :bluepill: ,

but it fucking all comes down to genetics. Any fellow voicecel ? :incel:

Yes. My voice is awful, sounds soy af.

I think my voice is good enough, but since Im not a native speaker Im an accentcel pronunciationcel nonenglishcel. I wish i could talk to other incels but I cant

I sound like a monotonous autistic female robot

Your voice sounds higher in your head than it does in reality, due to lack of bone resonance. Have you recorded your voice on a high-quality mic and played it back?

My voice is awful and people say it sounds like Kermit the Frog a lot ):
Your voice sounds higher in your head than it does in reality, due to lack of bone resonance. Have you recorded your voice on a high-quality mic and played it back?
I heard it sounds deeper in your head than it does irl.

I’ll just repost my post in the other thread:

My voice is very effeminate. I’m good at covering it up and putting on a fake voice because I’ve been practicing it since I was a child but my natural voice is very high pitched and low T.