Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fellow chocolate lovers here?

M

moneycoping

Self-banned
-
I LOVE this milk chocolate I bought, some may say I'm a chocolate conisseur, its this single origin Grenada chocolate its so TASTY AND JUST UGH I LOVE IT
Also how do I add tags to my post like Lifefuel etc

I like white chocolate.

I like giga mega spicy curry food with butter naan bro

I LOVE this milk chocolate I bought, some may say I'm a chocolate conisseur, its this single origin Grenada chocolate its so TASTY AND JUST UGH I LOVE IT
Have a box next to me rn, Aroud 2.3 kg of choccy

Your typing is very feminine, You smell like a faggot

:ahegao:

chocolate is very taste, i love it

Yeah chocolate is nice- Mint chocolate mogs imo.

African teen virgin chocolate is my favourite

Chocolate is the only food I feel strongly about tbh. I like it a lot

Baby Spinning GIF

I love chocolate, but in the USA there is too much low quality chocolate, out of the store bought chocolate I like are hershey cookies and cream bars, kit kats, crunch, ferrero, snickers in small quantities. I have tried english brand cadbury and I remember it being good. I have also tried more expensive chocolate before like godiva and it did not seem special. I admit not a big fan of dark chocolate.

I have a perfume that smells like chocolate, I like to wear it.

I love chocolate, but in the USA there is too much low quality chocolate, out of the store bought chocolate I like are hershey cookies and cream bars, kit kats, crunch, ferrero, snickers in small quantities. I have tried english brand cadbury and I remember it being good. I have also tried more expensive chocolate before like godiva and it did not seem special. I admit not a big fan of dark chocolate.

I have a perfume that smells like chocolate, I like to wear it.
Oh yeah when I went to USA i tried hersheys, incredbily disgusting and tastes like vomit. Apparently its something to do with the chemicals people have as a kid? Something like that, but if you're not american then you won't like hersheys

Oh yeah when I went to USA i tried hersheys, incredbily disgusting and tastes like vomit. Apparently its something to do with the chemicals people have as a kid? Something like that, but if you're not american then you won't like hersheys
The Hershey chocolate bars are the worst trash you can buy. The taste is rumored to come from the need to use spoiled milk during the war giving it the vomit taste. I don't come from the USA so I don't have the American chocolate pallet.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J44svaQc5WY

The Hersheys cookies and cream is good in my opinion, a bit sweet but no vomit taste.

C large f3c65f89 e9b9 4caa bd92 3dec1b181498

Also this is the perfume, first it smells like orange but it goes away after a minute and the chocolate vanilla smell remains.