Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any Fellow Battlefieldcels?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Anyone here ever played any Battlefield games? I have played Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1, Bad Company 2, and 2042(sadly).

Favorite is a tossup between BF1 and BF4.

Played BF2, BF2142, BC2, BF3 and BF4. I remember the hype for the BC2 Vietnam DLC, good times.

Best battlefield is bad company. The golf stage with tanks is amazing.

If you live in the EU, I could use a friend to play BF if you want to.
Nah man I live in the United States, plus do you play Xbox One? I'm not sure if either is cross gen on it.

Nah man I live in the United States, plus do you play Xbox One? I'm not sure if either is cross gen on it.
Ah, OK. I play BF on PC and I also play on PS so we can't. Either way, I hope you continue to levelmax. :feelsLSD:

Ah, OK. I play BF on PC and I also play on PS so we can't. Either way, I hope you continue to levelmax. :feelsLSD:
Based, you too man.

I like to hop into vehicles in Operations or Conquest and get easy kills and assists to help levelmaxx :feelsLSD:

I like to hop into vehicles in Operations or Conquest and get easy kills and assists to help levelmaxx :feelsLSD:
In BF1, I airplanemaxxed to get the double barrel shotgun because it looks great and in BF4, AA vehicles are my favourite. :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

I only played BF4 and BF1. Play both of these a lot back In 2016

bf3 flying jets was fun

Anyone here ever played any Battlefield games? I have played Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1, Bad Company 2, and 2042(sadly).

Favorite is a tossup between BF1 and BF4.
IVE PROBABLY KILLED YOU INGAME MORE THAN YOU KNOW AND IM HIGH RANK