Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any fellow 90sCels remember the awesome Sonic the Hedgehog show?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Will always have fond memories of that. I loved the dark atmosphere and stuff, so much better than AOSTH.

Jaleel's char obviously mogs us to hell and it's sorta suifuel watching him kiss Sally but I was very attracted to that squirrel girl voiced by Kath Soucie, and still am.

Newfags will never understand what it's like to be a Souciecel

Last edited:
can't remember this one but I watched Sonic Underground which also had Urkel doing the voices

I know sonic only from the genesis games. And I played those in late 2000s

I watched the 90s Megaman show on FoxKids

No, but I loved the anime

No, but I loved the anime

Sonic X was great but you're talking entirely different Eggmans and feels. The Cummings-Eggman was terrifying he fucking turned your family into robots and stole their free will and enslaved a wizard in another dimension.

X was too focused on "OMG furries in a human world!" that it didn't get to focus on the resistance v dictator aspect.

That said Amy/Cream/Cosmo/Rogue were all great (plus the human lolis/mommies) nothing against them, but oldfags are still gonna be missing Sally/Bunny/Dulcy
I watched the 90s Megaman show on FoxKids
Same though probably not as consistently.
Not as attached to it though, I probably like NT Warrior and Fully Charged better.
can't remember this one but I watched Sonic Underground which also had Urkel doing the voices
same, he basically voiced him in the first three shows.
There's a project to try and get a 3rd season of SATAM hopefully they can get him on board for it.
Cummings is 68 so they really need to beat feet to get him in as Butnik before he gets the Rona
soucie is also a must...

holy shit I looked up the VA for Bunnie and Christine Cavanaugh died in 2014 wtf...
this is mysterious guys...

Last edited:
I loved Sonic the Hedgehog, Megaman, Digimon, Pokemon, Mortal Kombat, Gundam, Bey Blade, Tekken, and Yugioh

I loved Sonic the Hedgehog, Megaman, Digimon, Pokemon, Mortal Kombat, Gundam, Bey Blade, Tekken, and Yugioh
I know Kombat and Street Fighter had animated movies but I don't think Tekken did.
That said I also loved the Tekken games, primarily 5's opening

I only watched Sonic X