Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel any ex tutorcel here?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
i had bad grades so my rich parents hired expensive tutors to tutor all subjects for me DAILY for 3 hours, even if I wanted to have a life and make friends i wouldnt have been able to because I was stuck at home getting tutored. My parents and school are one of the reason im incel

3 hours of tutoring, I had math tutoring and science tutoring everyday

I aided programmers online.

Nah cuz I was a quiet kid and listened to everything the teacher said. Always got good grades.

I LOAD MY BULLETS FOR FUCKING M4A4 AND YOU FATHER IS GOING TO TAKE HIS FUCKING ZOPLICONE WHILE I AM DRINKING BEERS SNORTING GLASS AND INJECTING PURE BROWN TURKISH HEROIN BUT IT IS ALL FUCKING FAKE FICTION JUST SATIRE I AM JUST TROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

i had bad grades so my rich parents hired expensive tutors to tutor all subjects for me DAILY for 3 hours, even if I wanted to have a life and make friends i wouldnt have been able to because I was stuck at home getting tutored. My parents and school are one of the reason im incel
No, you are incel because of your look. Don't forget it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: