Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any envirocels here?

Do you care about the environment?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
Iamthesui

Iamthesui

Death is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry
-
Do any of you care about the environment? Cause it links pretty well to inceldom. Incels mostly stay inside and LDAR, with a good portion of us gaming and etc. But foids and Chad's are causing the most pollution by partying (causing litter from cups, bottles, cans, etc.), they drive to all their parties and fwb houses, the condoms they go through are rediculous and all that rubber is shitty. And the biggest impact is the fact that they make more people! Who are the biggest polluters on the planet.

So incels probably produce less waste for the planet (besides our bodies which are wastes of space).

Also, why should we want to kill the planet? Its doin what it does and cleaning it up would be a good idea to keep it that way. Why kill yourself and the planet? Let the planet be and just do your part in reducing your impact on it.

#incelcleanupinitiative #incelsforacleanerEarth
#foidsfuckuptheplanet

Yeah I guess. I like watching nature documentaries and seeing all the fascinating different species of animals and insects. Really cool, shame a lot of them are endangered because of human greed..

I actually think this planet is beautiful but the people on it have poisoned it and made it impure. We are a plague on this planet tbh..

The planet itself isn't that affected by pollution. In the end, humans are the ones most affected by human pollution. Humans could keep polluting until the entire species is wiped out, and the planet would be able to recover.

Shout out to my nigga agent smith

The planet itself isn't that affected by pollution. In the end, humans are the ones most affected by human pollution. Humans could keep polluting until the entire species is wiped out, and the planet would be able to recover.
And the animals that are going extinct? The plastics in their system? The skyrocketing frequency of intense storms that destroy habitats and the deforestation in Brazil that will ultimately lead to a huge extinction event?

And the animals that are going extinct? The plastics in their system? The skyrocketing frequency of intense storms that destroy habitats and the deforestation in Brazil that will ultimately lead to a huge extinction event?
There is an extinction event, but it's mostly occurring for marine life. There have been other mass extinction events, one of which was even worse than the one happening now. It's called the Permian–Triassic extinction, and 96% of all life went extinct.

So, again, the planet will be able to recover, simply because there are species which are able to survive much harsher environments than humans can.

The earth is another form of hell, and men are its demons.

-Lucifer,Dante's Inferno

I'm pro-pollution and pro-destruction because a) I hate normie society to infinite levels b) cruel rules of nature made me an incel in the first place c) nature is fucked up beyond any decent contemplation, it's really constant meatgrinder of animals eating each other

That's only for blue pill cucks

I actually think this planet is beautiful but the normies on it have poisoned it and made it impure. Normies are a plague on this planet tbh..
*corrected that for you.

A bit I'd say. I wouldn't fuck it up on purpose, but I'm not worrying too much about it either.

Not really, the environment can go to shit for all I care.

I don't care a lot for myself and other people, that can all go to shit.
I do kinda care about the animals tho.

I love ze obscenity and baseness of nature

Also, why should we want to kill the planet?
It won't be me that suffers. I'm 56 / no kids / no family. If the planet dies, Adios.
Jimmy Crack Corn and I don't care, The Planet dies and I don't care, the population has gone away.
You'll see billions of starving Blacks in Africa.
Get ready for the big die off. The population collapse.

Last edited:
Yes. To an almost extreme extent. I volunteer at least 8 hours week just pulling weeds and picking up shit. I find it genuinely enjoyable.

Living in NZ its not that hard to appreciate the environment.

Dont give a fuck about the environment. I hope the world goes to shit

I used to care about protecting the environment. Actually, my first thread on this website was about protecting the environment, and complaining about how foids drive the majority of consumerism which is wrecking the planet.

But now after thinking about it more, environmental destruction is ultimately good for us because it will hasten the end of society and the collapse of civilization. And of course, the collapse of society will mean women no longer have anyone protecting them, and will be back in chains in no time.

For this, the environment is a necessary and acceptable sacrifice in order to restore patriarchy. I have no love for the right-wing, but people like Trump and Bolsonaro are doing God's work by wrecking the natural environment and accelerating global warming. The screeching tears of leftist cucks like IT is just an added bonus. Incels should consume and pollute as much as is possible to accelerate this process.

I used to care about protecting the environment. Actually, my first thread on this website was about protecting the environment, and complaining about how foids drive the majority of consumerism which is wrecking the planet.

But now after thinking about it more, environmental destruction is ultimately good for us because it will hasten the end of society and the collapse of civilization. And of course, the collapse of society will mean women no longer have anyone protecting them, and will be back in chains in no time.

For this, the environment is a necessary and acceptable sacrifice in order to restore the patriarchy. I have no love for the right-wing, but people like Trump and Bolsonaro are doing God's work by wrecking the natural environment and accelerating global warming. The screeching tears of leftist cucks like IT is just an added bonus.
I want to see society collapse too but I have a soft spot for animals tbh. I’m a hippie cuck.

I’ve watched too many David Attenborough documentaries..lol.

I want to see society collapse too but I have a soft spot for animals tbh. I’m a hippie cuck.

I’ve watched too many David Attenborough documentaries..lol.

I like animals too, but I think although many animal species will die out due to global warming, we and nature are better off with the process occurring. If patriarchy is re-implemented, human consumption will go down as femoids lose their rights, and the environment will begin to recover. If patriarchy is not re-implemented, then humanity will probably go extinct, and the environment will recover all the same.

So nature will win out in the end anyway, and the sooner global warming collapses civilization, the better because the damage done will be more limited, and it will also be better for us, because there is a chance we may see women lose all their rights and be returned to slavery in our lifetime.

I like animals too, but I think although many animal species will die out due to global warming, we and nature are better off with the process occurring. If patriarchy is re-implemented, human consumption will go down as femoids lose their rights, and the environment will begin to recover. If patriarchy is not re-implemented, then humanity will probably go extinct, and the environment will recover all the same.

So nature will win out in the end anyway, and the sooner global warming collapses civilization, the better because the damage done will be more limited, and it will also be better for us, because there is a chance we may see women lose all their rights and be returned to slavery in our lifetime.
High IQ as always man. :feelsokman:

Yes I only buy fresh local food and avoid all international transports and don't use plastic