Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any drug users here ever combine weed, alcohol, and melatonin?

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Question for druggiecels tonite I’m gonna smoke weed and prolly drink. Should I also use melatonin? Alcohol and melatonin just make me puke and it isn’t a good inebriation. I like combining weed and alcohol or weed and melatonin. Should I mix all three? Please reply this time guys.

I never drinked, smoked or get drugged tbh

Sounds like a interesting combination

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 reply to this thread my niggas @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 reply to this thread my niggas @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420
Nigga I don't do any drugs and I'm drug free. I don't know how to answer your question

Nigga I don't do any drugs and I'm drug free. I don't know how to answer your question
Why not? Those are good copes don’t listen to the boomer “muh drugs are bad”. They never had to deal with foids all flocking to tinder chad.

melatonin doesn't work that much for me ngl. I find weed mixes well with most things and alcohol seems to go fine with melatonin. I would google it first though.

Why not? Those are good copes don’t listen to the boomer “muh drugs are bad”. They never had to deal with foids all flocking to tinder chad.
Cause I don't like putting retarded shit in my body. Same reason why I don't drink soda.

It also helps that that stuff doesn't captivate my interest anyway

Cause I don't like putting retarded shit in my body. Same reason why I don't drink soda.

It also helps that that stuff doesn't captivate my interest anyway
It’s not retarted if it helps you cope. Tbh it didn’t captivate my interest much when I was in HS but once I got to college I NEEDED weed and alcohol to cope. College is HELL for incels it’s so openly in your face how the foids are fucking chad and you get nothing.

i've combined alcohol and weed but not melatonin

no and never will ngl

just not my thing ngl
I thought the same thing TBH till I decided to try it one day and I realized that weed/alcohol/drugs are truly the best copes. @Colvin76 you might need it to survive college tbhngl

I thought the same thing TBH till I decided to try it one day and I realized that weed/alcohol/drugs are truly the best copes. @Colvin76 you might need it to survive college tbhngl
i would rather religion cope ngl

No but I would combine herb and tobacco in a bowl. That shit will blow your head off

i would rather religion cope ngl
I don’t rlly believe In all that religion crap but I think we need a more religious society to keep foids in check and so that the foid doesn’t replace god.

I don’t rlly believe In all that religion crap but I think we need a more religious society to keep foids in check and so that the foid doesn’t replace god.
same ngl. stocism and buddhism seem like good copes ngl

Never do thta kind of mix drug

Melatonin just makes you sleepy. No reason to combine it with weed and alcohol.

Melatonin just makes you sleepy. No reason to combine it with weed and alcohol.

This. Weed + alcohol is a pretty good combo.
stocism and buddhism seem like good copes ngl
They are. I am coping with theravada buddhism right now tbh.

If sex bots are not a thing in 10 years, im ordaining in the Thai Forest Tradition, i swear. I was genetically and mentally designed to become a buddhist monk.

If sex bots are not a thing in 10 years, im ordaining in the Thai Forest Tradition, i swear. I was genetically and mentally designed to become a buddhist monk.

I'll watch this video ngl. seems good tbh

I'll watch this video ngl. seems good tbh

That community is legit and based. Every video is absolutely mindblowing. Theravada buddhism is probably the only way to really ascend as an incel. Just abandon craving.

I don't do drugs, I'm too high inhib.

They are. I am coping with theravada buddhism right now tbh.
Have you read the Diamond Sutra?

I saw Michael Roach talk about a magic trick he learned from it.

No, since i already hate mixxing weed and alcohol together.

Do you like them separately?
Alcohol yes. When it comes to weed, it heavily depends on the string. I had pretty bad experiences with weed in the past.

Alcohol yes. When it comes to weed, it heavily depends on the string. I had pretty bad experiences with weed in the past.
I used to like alcohol more bet then I started preferring weed because it doesn’t cause hangovers or make me sick if I over indulge. I just get really tired. I do like alcohol though.

It’s not retarted if it helps you cope. Tbh it didn’t captivate my interest much when I was in HS but once I got to college I NEEDED weed and alcohol to cope. College is HELL for incels it’s so openly in your face how the foids are fucking chad and you get nothing.

Same, I started using nicotine, drinking like crazy, and getting fucked up when I got out of secondary school. It's either that or drive around throwing vanilla latte's on people. As a wise man once said, "I've been going through college for 2 and a half years now, and in those 2 and a half years, I've had to rot in bleak and sad loneliness."

The smell of smoke used to make me nauseous, now I need so much nicotine to get through the day smoking isn't even fast enough. At about 9 packs/day equivalent rn.

I used to like alcohol more bet then I started preferring weed because it doesn’t cause hangovers or make me sick if I over indulge. I just get really tired. I do like alcohol though.
I prefer alcohol, tbh. Since it's just the safer option in my case. Plus i don't really have a big problem with hangovers. However mdma mogs both, weed, and alcohol pretty hard.

Have you read the Diamond Sutra?

I saw Michael Roach talk about a magic trick he learned from it.

I have read tons of sutras, but i dont remember most of them lol. Most Mahayana sutras are useless, not gonna learn anything from them. And i learned that the hard way. I joined a mahayana buddhist sect when i was in college, and mostly wasted my time. I learned how to meditate and how to live like a monk, so it could have been worse. But i didnt find peace, as freedom from craving. Quite the opposite. I like the Lotus Sutra and the LamRim Chen Mo tho. Still read them occasionally to this day.
Theravada Buddhism (or just buddhism) ignores all the bullshit that was added to the tradition after the Buddha, so it only takes as dogma the Pali Canon. Watching this YT chanel (Hillside Hermitage) and reading the Majjihima Nikaya (some suttas from the pali canon) and some monks from the Thai Forest Tradition (like Ajahn Chah) i realized that what i learned as a mahayana practitioner is leftist bulshit mixed with blind religious and magical practices that just could not work. Buddhism is and should be more blackpilled that the blackpill itself, imho. Nihilistic, atheist, pessimistic, cynical and ralist. There is no happiness in this world, there is no God to pray, and the only way to stop the massive suffering of just being alive is hard work with yourself to stop craving anything at all, not blindly praying, mantralization, postrations, etc.
I could talk all day about buddhism. I want to make a thread about theravada buddhism and how it is, probably, the ultimate blackpill.
but once I got to college I NEEDED weed and alcohol to cope.
Same. I began to take drugs in college, because there was literally no other way to keep going there. College is hell as an autistic subhuman.

Last edited:
I prefer alcohol, tbh. Since it's just the safer option in my case. Plus i don't really have a big problem with hangovers. However mdma mogs both, weed, and alcohol pretty hard.
I can’t get MDMA. What’s it like? And yea weed isn’t really a hard drug it gets you high but not insanely high.

I can’t get MDMA. What’s it like? And yea weed isn’t really a hard drug it gets you high but not insanely high.
It's quit hard to describe, usually i get very talkative, and feel very exieted. It lowers my inhibtion, and everything just seems to feel extremely good. Even the simple act of breathing, almost feels orgasmic.

As a based pharmacologycel, just dont take the melatonin. The weed and alcohol will help you fall asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back