Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any DMTmaxxers on this forum? Curing Autism

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Best form of DMT? I'm gonna get some for January.

I will meet with the Machine Elves and ask them how to cure my autism.

There must be a way to cure Autism. I will OD on all psychedelic's, but DMT is one showing more promise, oding on shrooms etc is just a useless trip it's not gonna change shit. Maybe I can inject some frog extracts into my veins too idk.

I must destroy my autism. If I can't destroy it then I must at least find a way to restrain it.

Mogs me for having drugs

Best form of DMT? I'm gonna get some for January.

I will meet with the Machine Elves and ask them how to cure my autism.

There must be a way to cure Autism. I will OD on all psychedelic's, but DMT is one showing more promise, oding on shrooms etc is just a useless trip it's not gonna change shit. Maybe I can inject some frog extracts into my veins too idk.

I must destroy my autism. If I can't destroy it then I must at least find a way to restrain it.
I already told you, don't overdose psychedelics.

Best DMT is ayahuasca.

Microdose psylocibin, ketamine, LSD and others.

Don't overdose anything, it's a waste.

I already told you, don't overdose psychedelics.

Best DMT is ayahuasca.

Microdose psylocibin, ketamine, LSD and others.

Don't overdose anything, it's a waste.
I can't fucking microdose for the rest of my life I'm not gonna risk smuggling drugs across SEA countries where they put u in jail for 300 years for doing that.

I need to get the effect before I leave.

Anybody can get drugs JFL

It's very easy to order them
Not in Germany, otherwise I'd love to try dmt and talk to elves. Would ask them why tf I'm an incel

Not in Germany, otherwise I'd love to try dmt and talk to elves. Would ask them why tf I'm an incel
It's everywhere in Europe just order it through Tor and pay with crypto

It's everywhere in Europe just order it through Tor and pay with crypto
How do you even manage to get money on crypto? Tried to buy the account upgrade here and installed like 3 apps, can't transfer my money on there unless it's some huge amount like 200 euros

Then send in DM some (I hope onion) links jfl
I didn't look at the markets now because markets get shut down 24/7 or they scam people and run away with escrow money but you can go on DREAD dreadytofatroptsdj6io7l3xptbet6onoyno2yv7jicoxknyazubrad.onion its like reddit but not soy

there is list of legit markets there updated

I will look at it more when I actually order it. I only order in January I don't need it now because I'm steroidmaxxing and exercising I don't want DMT to disturb this.

How do you even manage to get money on crypto? Tried to buy the account upgrade here and installed like 3 apps, can't transfer my money on there unless it's some huge amount like 200 euros
Just get binance or coinbase or some normie shit.

Then buy xmr everything is paid with xmr

and transfer to ur private wallet and send to escrow from there.

I can't fucking microdose for the rest of my life I'm not gonna risk smuggling drugs across SEA countries where they put u in jail for 300 years for doing that.

I need to get the effect before I leave.
Everyone in the USA can access DMT and shrooms, there are easy and barely legal ways of doing it.

If your idea is to smuggle these drugs, you're being set up by feds. Wake up.

You can't "get the effect". There is no "effect" to be "gotten". You microdose and then adjust your lifestyle. This is how it works.

Your smuggling idea is just stupid and you're being groomed into becoming an arrest quota for a random fed.

Last edited:
Everyone in the USA can access DMT and shrooms, there are easy and barely legal ways of doing it.

If your idea is to smuggle these drugs, you're being set up by feds. Wake up.
Nigga I'm not in USA.

What I am trying to tell you is that I will be travelling between Thailand, Japan and Philiphinnes and all of those countries have a massive hardon for drug warfare they will jail me for life if I try fuck around with drugs over there which is why I am not going to touch any drugs while I'm SEAmaxxing.

I'm leaving in 5 months and I need to cure my autism before that.

I am hoping by choosing the right consistency of DMT in some form either smoked, liquid or eatable maybe combined with other drugs I can get some permanent changes.

Nigga I'm not in USA.

What I am trying to tell you is that I will be travelling between Thailand, Japan and Philiphinnes and all of those countries have a massive hardon for drug warfare they will jail me for life if I try fuck around with drugs over there which is why I am not going to touch any drugs while I'm SEAmaxxing.

I'm leaving in 5 months and I need to cure my autism before that.

I am hoping by choosing the right consistency of DMT in some form either smoked, liquid or eatable maybe combined with other drugs I can get some permanent changes.
What country you're in? Most countries are even EASIER than the USA to get ayahuasca and mushrooms

What country you're in? Most countries are even EASIER than the USA to get ayahuasca and mushrooms
UK

Yes I can get this stuff I know. I am asking which should I take to see permanent changes in my brain

I can get some permanent changes.
There are no "permanent changes" to be "gotten". What you can do is use psychedelics to start a journey of transforming your lifestyle and worldview into something less cucked and stupid.

These ideas of smuggling drugs in foreign countries are just extra stupid. You'll get arrested if you don't wake up.

There are no "permanent changes" to be "gotten". What you can do is use psychedelics to start a journey of transforming your lifestyle and worldview into something less cucked and stupid.

These ideas of smuggling drugs in foreign countries are just extra stupid. You'll get arrested if you don't wake up.
There must be permanent changes you can make to your brain by dosing on psychadelics.

UK

Yes I can get this stuff I know. I am asking which should I take to see permanent changes in my brain
Just take Ryanair to the Netherlands and visit a head shop there.

The "permanent changes" are not achieved by taking tons of drugs over a holiday. It's more of a regular, slow buildup. Neural structures need to be rebuild, and those evolve SLOWLY. You can't undo decades of trauma in one night.

There must be permanent changes you can make to your brain by dosing on psychadelics.
Yes, but it's achieved more like this:

You do 1 full-dose psychedelic experience ONCE.

Then you meditate on it for a week.

Then you microdose for a week.

Then you go clean for a week.

Then you do another psychedelic experience.

Then you go clean again for a week.

Repeat.

These experiences will show you the wisdom of your ancestors. And you'll wake up to truths that our cucked culture has been hiding from you.

Yes, but it's achieved more like this:

You do 1 full-dose psychedelic experience ONCE.

Then you meditate on it for a week.

Then you microdose for a week.

Then you go clean for a week.

Then you do another psychedelic experience.

Then you go clean again for a week.

Repeat.

These experiences will show you the wisdom of your ancestors. And you'll wake up to truths that our cucked culture has been hiding from you.
ok I will try

Psychedelics are cope