Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any cryptocels on here

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Some nice guy on looksmax gave me 30$ to invest :feelsaww:
I already made 4$ :)
Even tho I don’t know shit and just buy basic shitcoins

I'd be surprised if there were any noncryptocels tbh

Can't wait for cryptocels to share their wisdom here. I've been thinking of doing that myself.

I've just noticed that apparently there's this related thread

:feelsjuice: Things like this are the reason I've been too hesitant to buy any so far. Too bad I could've bought some DogeCoin a several years ago if only I had listened to my friend.

Yes, but I buy crypto/blockchain as stocks. Easier that way, plus there’s no complex tax implications that could haunt an investor for years.

For longterm im loading up on Square on dips. Coinbase has only one horse in the show. Jack Dorsey and his crypto team plan to make a platform for decentralized bitcoin exchange worldwide. Big losers could be banks as the platform eat into lending business.

B6779F14 6EDE 49C3 ADC7 20128BD15EFD

Square Inc
NYSE: SQ
237.38 USD −10.08 (4.07%)today
Closed: Nov 5, 7:59 PM EDT

Last edited:
The motivation for me is to have money completely under my control. Even if when the value drops, I'm still glad to have it.

I sold 15k worth of today Shiba for 700 worth of 9 months ago shiba
:feelsrope:Fml

Can't wait for cryptocels to share their wisdom here. I've been thinking of doing that myself.
buy and hold
BAT
ETHEREUM
CHAINLINK
DOT

wait for 2 years get huge gains

we are going 80 k btc very soon and alts dragged up

we are already at total market cap 3 trillion 4 trillion is coming and will flip gold as the hedge for inflation

dont invest in shitcoins you dont need to do you win with solid coins and will get huge returns