Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't invest in shitcoins!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I invested $2000 in a shitcoin called HakunaMatata during it's first launch. It crashed and other bs happemed. They shutdown the old coin 3 months back and did a relaunch recently.

Guess what they promised to give old coin olders new tokens as compensation. I got 0 tokens along with many other people. They did compensate some people but not everyone. I asked and complained on the telegram and the niggers banned me jfl and no compensation.

Once again never invest more than like $500 or $200 in these shit coins, 90% + fail/crash/scam. Even a guy I knew who turned 10k to 100k+ during the former crypto boom that happened very very early this year is now broke from gambling in shitcoins too much.

Tbh I will only give shitcoins a retry once I have a bot that let's me get in on the presale then a scalping bot. But I don't know if it is actually worth putting that much effort in this anymore. As many shitcoins don't even go up on launch and straight up crash.

Every crypto "coin" is a shitcoin, just lol. Just rely completely on infrastructure, bro! :feelsseriously:

Crypto was ruined the second Bitcoin became mainstream and it just keeps getting worse everytime Elon Musk opens his mouth. Never invest in crypto it’s like entering the lottery.

Crypto was ruined the second Bitcoin became mainstream and it just keeps getting worse everytime Elon Musk opens his mouth. Never invest in crypto it’s like entering the lottery.
I know someone irl who made a quarter of a million dollars off crypto. “NEVEr INVESt in cRYptO it’S LIke EnTERiNG thE lOtTErY.”
“Shitcoins don’t work because I’m stoopid and I don’t know how to invest properly”

u're better off flipping JPEG NFTs bro

Shitcoins don’t work because I’m stoopid and I don’t know how to invest properly
"Gambling doesn't work because I'm stoopid and I don't know how to roll dice properly"

I know someone irl who made a quarter of a million dollars off crypto. “NEVEr INVESt in cRYptO it’S LIke EnTERiNG thE lOtTErY.”
“Shitcoins don’t work because I’m stoopid and I don’t know how to invest properly”
Massive cope for every success story, there are 100+ failures.
"Gambling doesn't work because I'm stoopid and I don't know how to roll dice properly"
Just be the top 1% skilled(bot maxxers) or be gigalucky bro.

I got 0 tokens along with many other people. I asked and complained on the telegram and the niggers banned me jfl and no compensation.

That's a bad blow. Sorry to hear it.

Once again life attacks from every angle.

What can be done except stay cautious and write down the lessons learnt in a notebook and read it everyday.

That's a bad blow. Sorry to hear it.

Once again life attacks from every angle.

What can be done except stay cautious and write down the lessons learnt in a notebook and read it everyday.
I have been keeping a log book for 4+ years now. It has its uses as a venting space and to read up on past mistakes and experiences.

In the end, it seems that most projects and attempts to escape the wageslavery grind are guaranteed to fail. But there is no choice but to attempt over and over.