Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any crypto brahs here

proudweeb

proudweeb

the war is over
Just started mining ETH on my pile of GPUs. Gonna get RICH off crypto

its gettin kinda warm in here tho

yeah. i dont have any eth though.

I am doing etherium too. But mining is barely worth unless you got a god like gpu and cheap electricity. Buy instead
U need more then one gpu to make good money

I got 1k xrp I'll sell it when its 100,000 per coin

I am doing etherium too. But mining is barely worth unless you got a god like gpu and cheap electricity. Buy instead
2x 1080ti and 1x rtx titan (humble brag, already had GPUs for overclocking/gaming) Paying 9.2 cents/kwh so about 10% of gross spent on power. Hoping to gross around $500/month before tax rape. Looking at adding an rtx 3080 but at today's prices it would be a 200+ day payback so gonna hold off til July or so and pay off debt in the meantime.

Eventually I'd like to earn $1k/month in passive income to supplement wagecucking. Maybe quad 3080 rig heating up the basement one day

Last edited:
My 1080TIs are hashing at about 80 MH/s. Made about $0.61 so far woohoo

I'm up to $18.51. Pay for a case of beer

This crypto shit is kinda funny tbh.

The only way to make some significant money is if you already have a lot to invest. Say you drop down 10k in dogecoin a couple weeks ago. You could have cashed out a day or two ago and made an easy $5,000ish profit around there.

For average normie folks investing a couple hundred dollars, congrats on your $150 - 200 profit (thats if you decided to sell).

Anyways, people are saying its a new age gold rush. Thats funny because they won't be saying that when their 10k to 50k investment in BTC, ETH, or DOGE tanks. Then they wish they woulda sold when they were up around 5k to 25k in profit.

Last edited:
didnt eth fix their gas fees r u still earning

Normies out

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Go to reddit for your epic doge shit

I bought some ETH a couple of weeks ago. $200 invested and down by $6. It just goes up and down.

I'm not too serious about this tbh.

Its kinda entertaining. Better than watching your money sit in the bank knowing that inflation is consistently going up and up by the year.

But one thing for sure is that DOGEcoin is hot right now. Wish I woulda invested several grand a month ago. I woulda made $2000 - $3000 easy. That money could go a long way paying for all sorts of stuff...

Last edited:
didnt eth fix their gas fees r u still earning
not til july so far, and they might delay it still (EIP-1559, which would reduce profits roughly 30%)

I made $458.63 so far lol :dab::dab: ETH just hit $3500 first time today :feelsmage::feelsmage:

Looks like ETH needs to retest $3500 again after Uni v3 comes out, we'll see if it breaks through. Otherwise I'm selling into other coins for more short-term gains. I kind of hope ETH slows down now for a bit for a couple of months, while BTC retests new highs, to move the BTC dominance back up. In danger levels right now.

I want to accumulate more ROSE while it's still low.

Looks like ETH needs to retest $3500 again after Uni v3 comes out, we'll see if it breaks through. Otherwise I'm selling into other coins for more short-term gains. I kind of hope ETH slows down now for a bit for a couple of months, while BTC retests new highs, to move the BTC dominance back up. In danger levels right now.

im gonna buy some rose cuz the name is cool lol

same reason i got CORTEX and AETERNITY, the names are cool

I was looking for some crypt groups in telegram last night. there is a lot. Any recommendations to view?

that sounds risky.

this is how you know crypto is in a bubble.
when people say things like this.

that sounds risky.

this is how you know crypto is in a bubble.
when people say things like this.
ironically cause it's all basically speculation, randomly guessing or buying a cool name would do just as well LOL

ironically cause it's all basically speculation, randomly guessing or buying a cool name would do just as well LOL
just hold onto ETH, it won't crash as hard as the tokens on the ETH blockchain.

ROSE is a globohomo coin with lots of foids working at the company doing nothing, with glowie as the CEO. So investing for cynical reasons, because foids are set up not to fail.

Bought some eth around 200$, sold some on the road to 2k$. Now I'm holding those I have left to da moon !!! Feels good man !!!

Until the state takes 80% of taxes to feed single moms and jobless obese ppl ... It's over for wageslaves, but it never began for tradercucks.

I'm literally losing money despite an almost perfect trade, because of the fucking europoor commie dictatorship I was born in ... Moral of the story : never try.

that sounds risky.
Not that risky. If the bull drags on into September with BTC hitting just shy of $100k, ROSE will hit above $1 this run. Next run will like hit $15.

Not that risky. If the bull drags on into September with BTC hitting just shy of $100k, ROSE will hit above $1 this run. Next run will like hit $15.

september is a REALLY long time in crypto terms.
you're counting on almost a bull YEAR for crypto.

and BTC reasserting dominance (from your last post) is not a sure thing.
BTC is getting bodied in terms of ratio by ETH lately.
ofc, last time in 2018 it was like this, BTC dominance reasserted itself but that was because of the crash of scamcoins, and ratio was around 20:1 almost out the gate for ETH before it fell to around 50:1 at worst.
so for that to happen again, something specifically would have to hurt ETH without hurting BTC, which would probably include NFTs being revealed as bullshit (very likely) and many of the ETH tokens to crash like last time.
if you think that's going to happen, then moving from ETH to a token on the ETH blockchain makes no sense. (if ROSE is that)

but i can't find much information on ROSE at all from a quick search, which is a bad sign imo.

september is a REALLY long time in crypto terms.
you're counting on almost a bull YEAR for crypto.
Yeah. Thing is, BTC hasn't come close to matching its previous performance metrics during last bull, nor have the alts. We haven't hit the 2017/2018 hysteria levels yet. Fundamentals are such that we will likely see coins crab a lot during the summer before a final pump to new ATH. Only thing that may upset that is Biden's tax plan or a bunch of G8 or G20 nations banning crypto outright.
but i can't find much information on ROSE at all from a quick search, which is a bad sign imo.
Didn't search hard enough. ROSE isn't a token on ETH, but rather the primary token of the Oasis Protocol Foundation network, its own tier 1 framework and protocol for other tokens. Lots of tier 1 networks now for smart contracts other than ETH. What ETH really has is first mover advantage. As for Oasis Protocol and ROSE, their CEO is ex-CIA, and Google recently listed them as a partner. A bunch of whales (some trust-fund kid and his friends) have been suppressing the price to allow himself and us to accumulate more but time is running out, since the moment it gets listed on another exchange than Binance and Kucoin, it'll be harder to suppress.

Yeah. Thing is, BTC hasn't come close to matching its previous performance metrics during last bull, nor have the alts. We haven't hit the 2017/2018 hysteria levels yet. Fundamentals are such that we will likely see coins crab a lot during the summer before a final pump to new ATH. Only thing that may upset that is Biden's tax plan or a bunch of G8 or G20 nations banning crypto outright.
yeah, i'm worried about biden.

Didn't search hard enough. ROSE isn't a token on ETH, but rather the primary token of the Oasis Protocol Foundation network, its own tier 1 framework and protocol for other tokens. Lots of tier 1 networks now for smart contracts other than ETH. What ETH really has is first mover advantage. As for Oasis Protocol and ROSE, their CEO is ex-CIA, and Google recently listed them as a partner.
i see.

A bunch of whales (some trust-fund kid and his friends) have been suppressing the price to allow himself and us to accumulate more but time is running out, since the moment it gets listed on another exchange than Binance and Kucoin, it'll be harder to suppress.
how do you buy ROSE?

But do your own research for investing. There's lots of other good projects other than ROSE. ROSE is just one of many.
so market cap needs to be 1/10th of ETH to reach $15.
i guess it is possible.

I just like that shitcoins are profitable this year. It's a good cope :ha..feels:

ROSE is a loong term hold for me. Have some sitting in a corner waiting for 2026 :feelsdevil:
PNK im not holding long term if it booms during this year though. will sell if it reaches 70 cents or so.

Last edited:
107 wallets hold 67% of all doge. :feelsjuice:
Screenshot 20210505 201519 Samsung Internet

yeah. i dont have any meth though.
My condolences
just hold onto METH, it won't crash as hard as the tokens on the METH blockchain.
Tweaker!
Bought some eth around 200$, sold some on the road to 2k$. Now I'm holding those I have left to da moon !!! Feels good man !!!

Until the state takes 80% of taxes to feed single moms and jobless obese ppl ... It's over for wageslaves, but it never began for tradercucks.

I'm literally losing money despite an almost perfect trade, because of the fucking europoor commie dictatorship I was born in ... Moral of the story : never try.
Convert It to bitchcoin, buy silver bullion coins online. Sell in person. You might take a premium hit but it will be less.

dont forget to calculate the net earnings.

its all in elons wallet lol
literally went to the moon cause he said it would (bc people took his advice and bought it)
if he held doge, SEC would get on his ass real fast for market manipulation.

penislosus coin is going to the moon

ETH hit $3600 boyos. im gonna be moderately wealthy :dab::dab:

only if the price drops :dab::dab::dab:
some alt coins will pump this weekend, then bitcoin will go into market dominance correction. planning to dump my alt coins into BTC by monday

you dont know when it will get listed. so far its crabbing, might aswell short term play with your money in other things.
the crabbing is the best period to acccumulate

the crabbing is the best period to acccumulate
rose coinbase rumor existed 3 months ago and it existed in 2020 too. Who told you its about to be listed?
look at the BTC market dominance chart. look how much money flew into ETH and then into alt coins. This sharp dominance drop means that BTC will pump back up soon as money flows from the alts. this will probably happen within the next few days.

rose coinbase rumor existed 3 months ago and it existed in 2020 too. Who told you its about to be listed?
look at the BTC market dominance chart. look how much money flew into ETH and then into alt coins. This sharp dominance drop means that BTC will pump back up soon as money flows from the alts. this will probably happen within the next few days.
I trust my guts

friendly reminder that I am 6'9 tall and have 8/10 face but I am not bragging because I just said that I am not bragging