Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any creepshotters here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Ever since I became unhinged :society: i have began creepshotting foids in public :ahegao: i do it for the thrill and to coom to them later at night:feelsohh::feelsohh:

THIS POST IS SATIRE AND IS MEANT TO BE TAKEN IRONICALLY, I DO NOT CONDONE THE OUTRAGE OF MODESTY OF WOMEN WHETHER IN REAL LIFE OR ONLINE. THESE ACTS HAVE ONLY BEEN COMMITED IN A PRIVATE SINGLE PLAYER MINECRAFT WORLD AND I AM HENCE ABSOLVED FROM ANY CONSEQUENCES THAT COME FROM BREAKING THE LAW:feelsaww::feelsaww:

I trust you creepyshootercels. Send us your mothers photos :feelsthink:

I did it few times because @IchWillSterben inspired me. I gave up because foids worth creepshotting are rare in my town.

I trust you creepyshootercels. Send us your mothers photos :feelsthink:
No nigger I dont want to be doxxed and arrested by the police

I did it few times because @IchWillSterben inspired me. I gave up because foids worth creepshotting are rare in my town.
Theres this foid in my class who sits near me with big bobs and was 5'1 :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. I creepshotted a few times but never got a good angle:feelsUgh: (In league of legends :shhh:)

did it once but I think it was really obvious so I never did it again

did it once but I think it was really obvious so I never did it again
Same, my curry classmate sitting next to me smiled at me under his mask when we made eye contact after I turned around. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:I hope he doesnt report me :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: Hes kind of based though so I might send the shots to him as bribery :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back