Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any coomers here use old clothes to wipe up the cum after they're done fappin?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I had to throw out a whole closet full of crusty clothes covered in old jizz at some point. When I was a kid I didn't want my parents to find out so I cut up the t-shirt I was using the wipe my nut and flushed it down the toilet. :lul:

I just cooms in old pant

Eww no wtf bro just use tissue paper and flush it after

why not just use a rag

Hell no, I'm normal....

I keep an empty bottle of my ICE water on my table near my chair, reach over and grab it, take the cap off, and when I'm about to splooge I aim my cock and shoot it into the bottle, then dispose of it. I mean I can use the same bottle for like a week or two, but I hate the way it smells after splooge 3 so I always end up replacing it since I usually have a new bottle each day anyways.

No clean up, balls empty. Might take some effort on your end to get used to it, but I love it.

But I've also trained myself to fap left handed, so my right hand can control the mouse when reading doujinshi, and its easier to aim left and support the bottle with my dominant hand.

I cum in a jar, I heard about piss bottles and got the neckbeard idea to Jarmaxx

Hell no, I'm normal....

I keep an empty bottle of my ICE water on my table near my chair, reach over and grab it, take the cap off, and when I'm about to splooge I aim my cock and shoot it into the bottle, then dispose of it. I mean I can use the same bottle for like a week or two, but I hate the way it smells after splooge 3 so I always end up replacing it since I usually have a new bottle each day anyways.

No clean up, balls empty. Might take some effort on your end to get used to it, but I love it.

But I've also trained myself to fap left handed, so my right hand can control the mouse when reading doujinshi, and its easier to aim left and support the bottle with my dominant hand.
Holy based

Eww no wtf bro just use tissue paper and flush it after
Before I didn't use to flush it I just threw it in the bin under my desk and my room smelled like jizz all the time :bigbrain:

uglyugly

I had to throw out a whole closet full of crusty clothes covered in old jizz at some point. When I was a kid I didn't want my parents to find out so I cut up the t-shirt I was using the wipe my nut and flushed it down the toilet. :lul:
I just jerkoff in public

I just jerk off into a blanket and shove it into the crack against the wall

I use a handkerchief