Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Combatsportscels here?

ZenCel

ZenCel

It's been over bro
Its an amazing cope tbh. I've been doing mma for a year a half now and I still suck balls but I can embarrass less experienced guys at least. And it feels good to have the respect of somebody after you've bested them in practice

No, we're are fragile species we aren't build to fight.

I wanna start MMA tbh, good sport

I am a monster at Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur V

and have read through Hajime no Ippo

Too awkward/clumsy to fight, and don't like being surrounded by strangers.

Lars/Asuka and Kilik/Pyrrha
Kilik looks sick in the new one coming out.

Back on topics I've been training Judo and Bjj for a year and a half. I think it's more fun than gymceling, but I don't talk to anyone in the club outside practice...
I do want to try competing sometime.
I'd be awkward/clumsy/stiff even after training.
I think one of the biggest benefits of training martial arts is that you learn to move better and with good posture.

Last edited:
I think one of the biggest benefits of training martial arts is that you learn to move better and with good posture.
I imagine it would help somewhat, but I still wouldn't be on the same level as a normal. It's one symptom of autism to have poor coordination.

Me. I started with kickboxing and learned some BJJ throws, chokes etc.

I'd be awkward/clumsy/stiff even after training.

Not true you'd be surprised. I thought I'd never be fluid with my motions too. Most of the time it's a result of not playing sports throughout your life

Stopped sparring, all these blackpills are fucking up my mind.

Incel fight club I'll fucking /heem/ you cuck.

Incel fight club I'll fucking /heem/ you cuck.

Ufc Fight night ZenCel vs 23yearsanincel. It's gonna be such a drawl. Can't wait to what Braxton splat has to say about this matchup

Ufc Fight night ZenCel vs 23yearsanincel. It's gonna be such a drawl. Can't wait to what Braxton splat has to say about this matchup
Grapplemaxxx all you want I got that incel mentality like miopic. Enjoy your mogging by the UFC (Ultimate Faggot Club)'s most aesthetic fighter.

Attachments

• cockhold.jpg
    cockhold.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 57
Grapplemaxxx all you want I got that incel mentality like miopic. Enjoy your mogging by the UFC (Ultimate Faggot Club)'s most aesthetic fighter.

Kek. I actually saw 225 live btw. Fights like yoel Whittaker 2 are the ultimate life fuel. Also nice to meet another incel /heem/ poster

Used to box, got my ribs broke and quit. Thought being a fighter would get foids. Did not help