Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any collegecels here?

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

DVX INCELORVM
★★★
I attend college online from home and I can log in anytime I can and do my work. There's no scheduled class meetings or anything like that. Anyways, since it's Christmas break, my brother, whom I share a room with, and my 2 sisters have been here in the house ever since the 19th of December, and it's been so annoying because there's no peace or quietness, only rowdiness. Three days from now, my siblings will go back to school and I can't wait since I'll have the house to myself again and things'll go back to normal. I stay in my house all day, and am pretty much a NEET, basically, especially since I don't even log in that much into Canvas, which is the website where the class assignments are. Can't wait to go back to the usual routine, be all alone in my room, and jerk off, work out, and read books without any disturbances. Any collegecels living in similar circumstances or am I one of the very few that's attending online from home?

Yeah I have taken online classes for the last quarter and am taking them for the upcoming one, can't risk anything at this point. Online has much more leeway. I miss going to the campus sometimes instead of rotting 24/7 but it's not worth it.

Last edited:
Finished in 2018

I dropped out last year.

mogs me to online class

Be glad you dont live in a dorm. You will hear other students have sex while you are rotting in your room.

Be glad you dont live in a dorm. You will hear other students have sex while you are rotting in your room.
That is so fucked. I hope you're not living in that situation. If you are though, I recommend that you leave and go somewhere else. If it were me in that situation, I'd go ER.

That is so fucked. I hope you're not living in that situation. If you are though, I recommend that you leave and go somewhere else. If it were me in that situation, I'd go ER.
I live with my parents. Thank goodness I don't live with other college students

Btw, I wouldn't blame you if you went ER

I live with my parents. Thank goodness I don't live with other college students
Yeah, me too. Living with other college students would be a hellish experience.

Actually only heard my roomates talk to themselves about how much they hate me even tho i dont know why, Ive always been that, Oh shit not him again guy and i dont know why they gimme the attitudes, I never really bother anyone.

Actually only heard my roomates talk to themselves about how much they hate me even tho i dont know why, Ive always been that, Oh shit not him again guy and i dont know why they gimme the attitudes, I never really bother anyone.
That is odd behavior from your roommates

my roomate kicked me out to babg his foid

my roomate kicked me out to babg his foid
What a tERible person. You should do something to piss him off. Get revenge on him, but don't do anything illegal

Although my university days are behind me, my situation was rather similar to yours. Though, instead of there not being classes, I just did self-study as much as possible instead of going to my classes.

What a tERible person. You should do something to piss him off. Get revenge on him, but don't do anything illegal
this was last year lol i stopped dorming after that

holy shit i don't have to share a room, but my annoying feelingtard libfag dad is always home

The lockdown online only semesters were the best I've had.

My grades started to drop when they began forcing attendance again. I literally start falling behind massively.

Although my university days are behind me, my situation was rather similar to yours. Though, instead of there not being classes, I just did self-study as much as possible instead of going to my classes.
I did try that, but some subjects relied on information that you weren't able to find online.
I literally failed subjects because of not attending class where they literally wrote a step by step instruction for the material kek.

I did try that, but some subjects relied on information that you weren't able to find online.
I literally failed subjects because of not attending class where they literally wrote a step by step instruction for the material kek.
yeah unfortunately it ain't feasible for many studies out there

yeah unfortunately it ain't feasible for many studies out there
Worst thing was my programming exam.
I did all the homeworks
Went through the script and knew it by heart.
Ended up failing as one of the only students because I never attented class, since the professor made his stuff he showed in the lectures mandatory, which were vastly different to anything he had in his homeworks and script.

Literal retards who never did the homeworks passed the class because they just showed up every week while I thought "Why? I just study on my own"

Sadly, plenty of professors are like that in German unis.

Worst thing was my programming exam.
I did all the homeworks
Went through the script and knew it by heart.
Ended up failing as one of the only students because I never attented class, since the professor made his stuff he showed in the lectures mandatory, which were vastly different to anything he had in his homeworks and script.

Literal retards who never did the homeworks passed the class because they just showed up every week while I thought "Why? I just study on my own"

Sadly, plenty of professors are like that in German unis.
Wow, that's not even a matter a study. Programming of all things should be doable from the comfort of your own room. I'm sorry to hear your university sucks so bad.