Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any coincels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I have a small collection of nice coins and medals, I enjoy looking at them when LDARing. I have a nice Donald Trump commemorative coin and a Titanic commemorative coin. I have a few coins that I got custom made.

Here is a good video of a coin collection

I actually do have a decent collection of coins ngl

I have a few krugerrands but I’m no collector

i don't collect anything tbh

Sounds cool man but I don’t collect that stuff

I have some change money from the czech republic and thailand left. Only by accident, but I kept it as a remembering to the few holidays I had.

I have a small collection of nice coins and medals, I enjoy looking at them when LDARing. I have a nice Donald Trump commemorative coin and a Titanic commemorative coin. I have a few coins that I got custom made.

Here is a good video of a coin collection

I have a 1937 5 Reichsmark piece that I bought before the lockdown. They are pretty cheap and abundant. I'm planning to buy more when the antique market is operational again.
I don't know if you're aware of this and I think maybe you can't do this anymore because they're probably no longer in circulation, but in the mid 00s if you went to the bank and took out lots of rolls of quarters you could sometimes find a lone silver quarter. I used to do this obsessively and found quite a lot(I don't have them anymore but I did have a bit of a coin collection in the past - nothing like yours, OP). I live in Canada too, btw.

Last edited:
U ise to collect coins too but i cant keep it and i give up on that i have a few ones but its a nice cope ngl

I have a 1937 5 Reichsmark piece that I bought before the lockdown. They are pretty cheap and abundant. I'm planning to buy more when the antique market is operational again.
I don't know if you're aware of this and I think maybe you can't do this anymore because they're probably no longer in circulation, but in the mid 00s if you went to the bank and took out lots of rolls of quarters you could sometimes find a lone silver quarter. I used to do this obsessively and found quite a lot(I don't have them anymore but I did have a bit of a coin collection in the past - nothing like yours, OP). I live in Canada too, btw.

That isn't my collection, I just posted that as an example of a collection. I just have around 8 pieces.

That isn't my collection, I just posted that as an example of a collection. I just have around 8 pieces.
I thought that was your channel. You shouldn't have told me it's not I thought you hobbymogged the forum.:chad:

I tried to get into it when I was littler. The best thing I inadvertently found was a really good condition 1976 $2 bill with a misalignment error. I ended up accidentally using it for face value when I was 12 to buy a Steam card. Fucking autistic.