Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Any categorilesscels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
What is the meaning of this?

It means you cannot really fit yourself into any category, accept this one.

For example, I like anime grills but have no interest in anime, not too much into politics but know a lot about niche political stuff, not dumb enough to be NPC not smart enough to be a 4chan/8chan level doxxer, idk what am I. Looks like categorilesscels are the truest of truecels.

i've thought similar of myself, i've never felt like i fit into a category, although i'm probably wrong in my self-assessment

That's a big one for me.
I like anime girls, but I don't watch anime.
I like fitness, but I'm not a gymcel.
I like japanese girls but im not yellow pilled @Zesto
I struggle maxxing anything, because I'm good at everything.
I wish I had this one frame I could relate to and focus on maxxing this frame but I really like many different things.

I like playing soccer but I suck at it.

Tfw you’ll never get to be CR7 :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm too normie for the passionate nerds that could talk for hours about a certain thing they're interested in but not normie enough for the normies

I'm too normie for the passionate nerds that could talk for hours about a certain thing they're interested in but not normie enough for the normies
dude this is literally me

What is the meaning of this?

It means you cannot really fit yourself into any category, accept this one.

For example, I like anime grills but have no interest in anime, not too much into politics but know a lot about niche political stuff, not dumb enough to be NPC not smart enough to be a 4chan/8chan level doxxer, idk what am I. Looks like categorilesscels are the truest of truecels.

I can relate to this logic. Never really felt like i belong with any group.

Similar to only liking one song in an album of 12 songs.
I like playing soccer but I suck at it.

Tfw you’ll never get to be CR7 :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It's over Ronaldocels
That's a big one for me.
I like anime girls, but I don't watch anime.
I like fitness, but I'm not a gymcel.
I like japanese girls but im not yellow pilled @Zesto
I struggle maxxing anything, because I'm good at everything.
I wish I had this one frame I could relate to and focus on maxxing this frame but I really like many different things.
This

Last edited:
See my profile description

yeah, never had any serious interests/passions. I just dabble in things bc I have a short attention span. I'm a casualfag and will never amount to anything
same bro

Last edited:
good to know there's others,I thought I was the only one

You're just confusedcel