Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any Blacks Successfully Turned Themsleves White?

racechanger

racechanger

Black Nihilist
-
I was wondering if there were any other blackpeople besides Michael Jackson or Sammy Sosa that turned themselves white through surgery?

IK its alot harder for blacks to look white through surgery due to bone structure however Im mixed race and my bone structure is there, I just have brownskin blackhair etc.

So far my surgery plans are rhinoplasty, Lower Blepharoplasty, and permanently lightning my skin. I'm also going to try to get colored eyes since foids see colored eyes as chad-tier

Ive been researching for images.. but I cant seem to find any other blacks that have successfully turned themselves white besides MJ.

[BTW im aware that Sammy Sosa fucking looks weird]

Nice, we both Mj avis. :panties:

Honestly, I hate it when full blooded Blacks try to do that, it looks uncanny af.

Nice we both Mj avis :panties:

Imo. I hate it when full blooded Blacks try to do that, it looks uncanny af.
welp I aint got a choice man. Im in an all white area and even the mixed/black chicks wont date me. We all know that whites are more universally liked by society so its either I stay brown and suffer or at least attempt to ascend through surgery. Being black in 2022 is definitely a different vibe than what it was 10 years ago. (atleast in US)

From nigger to white is impossible cause the difference in skull shape is crazy. Even with “white” skin it still looks very off even with extra surgical enhancements.
again im mixed my mom is white dad is black. Its not impossible I simply need to change certain features.

my concern is im never really see black males even try to attempt it (atleast online) cant find any images

I was wondering if there were any other blackpeople besides Michael Jackson or Sammy Sosa that turned themselves white through surgery?

IK its alot harder for blacks to look white through surgery due to bone structure however Im mixed race and my bone structure is there, I just have brownskin blackhair etc.

So far my surgery plans are rhinoplasty, Lower Blepharoplasty, and permanently lightning my skin. I'm also going to try to get colored eyes since foids see colored eyes as chad-tier

Ive been researching for images.. but I cant seem to find any other blacks that have successfully turned themselves white besides MJ.

[BTW im aware that Sammy Sosa fucking looks weird]
Btw, MJ never successfully passed as a White person. Even with straight hair and white skin he looks uncanny

Michael Jackson Billboard Awards 2002 (HD) - YouTube

michael jackson smiling GIF
angry michael jackson GIF

@Broly He looks kinda weird but he was close enough. My goal is atleast to get close enough to were people just assume im white when they look at me

:feelshaha: I mean for alot of black albinos you can still tell for the most part that they are black.

My goal is to look unrecognizable and take revenge against the mix and white foids that rejected me for being brown. After I get them 5-6months pregnant ill tell them who I really am.
Cant wait to see the expression of shock and horror on their face. Going to be the ultimate lifefuel

:feelshaha: I mean for alot of black albinos you can still tell for the most part that they are black.

My goal is to look unrecognizable and take revenge against the mix and white foids that rejected me for being brown. After I get them 5-6months pregnant ill tell them who I really am.
Cant wait to see the expression of shock and horror on their face. Going to be the ultimate lifefuel
Pretty much impossible because blacks have a different skull shape. Only sand niggers and certain kinds of curries can white fraud like that.

Did you create a throwaway for this?
I hope you get a foid pregnant and surprise her with a black baby:feelshaha:

Pretty much impossible because blacks have a different skull shape. Only sand niggers and certain kinds of curries can white fraud like that.
holy fuck! cant I FUCKING DREAM. Do u guys even know what I look like? Ive already started the skin bleach process and my SMV points went up by atleast 0.5. It is possible for me im not the average mix boy

holy fuck! cant I FUCKING DREAM. Do u guys even know what I look like? Ive already started the skin bleach process and my SMV points went up by atleast 0.5. It is possible for me im not the average mix boy
Good luck with that.

Any black who has vitiligo and was able to get treatment (such as hydroquinone) to make their skin lighter and thus more uniform (easier to remove all pigment than re-add pigment to skin).

It's not possible. Even ocotroons tend to look very negro. Only Middle Easterners and Latinos can really whitemaxx

It's not possible. Even ocotroons tend to look very negro. Only Middle Easterners and Latinos can really whitemaxx
AGAIn none of u know what I look like. Literally im a muti racial person. My great grandma is Hispanic and I even have native in me aswell. U guys are seriously being closed minded lol

AGAIn none of u know what I look like. Literally im a muti racial person. My great grandma is Hispanic and I even have native in me aswell. U guys are seriously being closed minded lol
Show me your face in private Message then

Unfortunately it cant be done.

MJ tried it and look at wtf happened to him.

Sorry mate, but the best thats realistically possible is a funny parody like Eddie Murphy's "Mr. White" parody on SNL

Why does almost every mulatto have white mother and black father??

Curries can also whitemaxx excluding dravidian and Bengalis.

No.

Types

Test

Indeed, "Bleachcel". I not only gauge my own interactions with Whites here, I also gauge the interactions of Whites with non-Whites on this site as well, subconsciously determining whether they are displaying any sort of bias in their replies.

Co

Co

Kiddo

Dark, of-course. I considered Meladerm in the past.

Observe:

View attachment 558819

Of-course, their grandfather appears to be non-Hispanic Castizo.

I once contemplated buying a product named "Meladerm".

Anyway, your hue is lovely to me.

Meladerm Twice Daily

His hair is a bit dark...perhaps he should use Meladerm.

May this thread offer up a "template" for the beta males who are reluctant to criticize vain women.

Beautiful Expression:

sad eyes GIF

I believe Shannon cried more over James than she ever will over Justus Grossbier.

In group therapy, Intellau Celistic "owed" Shannon Rose Bosanac an opportunity to feel loved. He was told to chat with someone who had countless friends outside of group therapy and had no problem sitting next to a tall White male each day.

No. The "pathetic, worthless" person spent a week in a psychiatric hospital because she was crying over Chadlite.

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 11 39 31

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 30 29

"I never knew she had such feelings for Justus..." - Donna

"What? She meant James; they just broke up"

When Justus sought to play "Uno" with James Andrew Knott, he never realized that he was truly a bonobo sitting at the table of a White Chad.

"Justus buddy, you gotta get over her man. Yeah, I know I had my fun and turn with her, but she only wants tall White guys man. When I was creaming her snatch, she was moaning James! James! She didn't even think of you as she was dazed and I was licking my lips before kissing her and heading back to Carla's place. It's for the best my man.

Is there any lipstick on my pants, man?"

Hahaha...Justus and myself cannot complete against light males, White male Normies, yet we have superior intelligence and musical ability.

Our Lovely Mestizas:

UnsourcedAnon

Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

Re: I wish literally anyone cared for me
Pump_Kin
Png

#190781202Thursday, June 09, 2016 12:05 AM CDT
"your parents care for you" No, they regret having such a useless sack of flesh as the thread creator in their presence. Suicide may resolve your issue.

Screenshot from 2022 07 17 04 01 27

Last edited:
From nigger to white is impossible cause the difference in skull shape is crazy. Even with “white” skin it still looks very off even with extra surgical enhancements.
It's possible to remove Proganthanism make lips smaller and make your nose taller and longer and make jaw look more rugged

With skin bleach and hair straightener he could almost pass if non of the surgeries go wrong

If you are a locationcel then you would have to move elsewhere to possibly get better results. Seems a little extreme to bleach your skin or get surgery to "appear" white. You are mixed race but that is not white, so just stay as you are BAKA :feelsree:
Nah I want revenge, it’s the only thing that drives me now. I need to turn white / unrecognizable so the foid unknowingly produces a nig baby. I’d also like to see the results of her decision… will she keep incel baby or will she try to get rid of it (adoption)

How big is your nose

@Broly broccoli ravioli turned white and is a cum slut fuckin albino @Sneir

You'll just end up as a freak with skin cancer but you do you...:feelshaha:

I searched "Caucasoplasty", only Noodlewhores do it:

Screenshot 20220816 231219

78htyk4rog101

She was really hot before too, such a shame.

But for Niggers a Caucasoplasty is a MAJOR improvement. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

again im mixed my mom is white dad is black. Its not impossible I simply need to change certain features.

my concern is im never really see black males even try to attempt it (atleast online) cant find any images

ur nigger dad mogs me

Jfl Michael Jackson is the most popular black celebrity in the black community of all time and he was a race changer.