Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any blackpilled advice to him?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

"I never make posts like this. I feel like absolute shit. I just want to crawl in a hole in die..... I am in my mid 20's and I am going to school for a very hard and in-demand major that has a high employment rate. I consider myself a motivated person. I am not optimistic by any means, I consider myself more of a pessimist, but I am playing life on hard mode and I can't take it anymore. I was a student with a 3.8 GPA. I study very very hard. I am taking a very difficult class right now and I have failed two tests in a row already while my friends have passed them. I studied my ass off for these tests. I really sat in my room and just studied for hours on end. I am doing really well in all my other classes, but this class I am hurting on really badly. I have two more tests to go, if I fuck up the next two tests, this class would be the first one I will have failed. I don't have time for failing. I am in my mid 20's and my life sucks. My girlfriend left me for another guy around my birthday. I have been trying to start dating again (I know, its obviously a bad time for that), but 90% of women don't want to be my girlfriend. I have been told I have a very attractive face, but I am 5'5" and balding (I cover my bald spot up with a product that works pretty well). My genes are shit. My parents should of thought twice before giving birth to a child that is going to have shit genetics. I thought the only thing going for me is the hope of getting a career and money. I am fucking this up too. I am having problems with my roommates about trivial shit and I feel like shit is continually crash down on me. On top of all this, I started doing drugs again (opiates, prescription painkillers). I am starting to become broke. I have never seen over $3000 in my bank account in my entire life. I can't handle this life anymore. I don't have the balls to kill myself, I wish someone can just end my misery. I have shitty genes and I am stupid on top of this. I thought I was smart. I got A's in all my physics and calculus classes, but I am fucking this class up and I studied harder and longer than most people! Hard work seems like it can't take me to where I need to be. I fucking choke on exams. I feel like everyone hates me and everyone has a better life than I do. I see all these guys at school that are tall and have hott ass girlfriends and I say to myself "its ok, if I can get money somehow or sell my personality, I can get a hott chick!" It's fucking bullshit. Girls don't reply my messages after a date because they see how short I am. I can't stand being a human anymore. I am a grown man and I am fucking crying in my room by myself. I never go out and I don't have that many friends, only the ones in school. I don't think I will ever find a wife or be successful. I don't want to live my life working as a cashier, server or salesman. I would rather choose death. How can you motivate a dead man? Please end my life. I am serious, I was born into the wrong body, universe, and I started out with a shitty deck of metaphorical cards. It seems like everyone is better off than I am. Please give me some hope. What do I need to do to get myself back together? I hate myself and I hate being a human.... NOTE: I fucking hate beta males. I guess I am one, therefore I hate myself. I hate the "its ok to be friend" mentality. I have a lot of testosterone and want to fuck all the time, but my body looks beta. So go ahead, call me a beta cuck. I would swallow the red pill if I could fucking find it."

Should he try to self improve?

There's no hope only rope.
:feelsrope:

Earn money and get the stacy hookers that he has always desired.