Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any autisticcels is winnepeg area

Mareknight35

Mareknight35

Optimistic spergcel
Im taking a leap of faith here because support groups and meetups are practically nonexistant for adults with autism. I want to get in contact irl so maybe we could hang out and keep the depression at bay.:smonk::whitepill::feelsLSD:

Im new here so i kinda just fuck around with emogis because they looked cool whats a glowie btw

Glowies are radioactive monsters created to hunt down incels. We call them glowies because they glow

Hahaha, you're a FUCKING LEAF!

Glowies are radioactive monsters created to hunt down incels. We call them glowies because they glow
@based_meme that's my co-worker in the RCMP.

support groups and meetups are practically nonexistant for adults with autism

Yes.

No, though I've often thought of crossing Lake Superior.

Man i can taste the nostalgia this is usually what hapoens when you try to put yourself out there
Don't put yourself out there. Don't risk exposing yourself to glowniggers who will use you as a scapegoat and tool for their false flags and psyops. You'll either be a news headline or a footnote in some intelligence report, neither of which is a pleasant outcome.

Don't put yourself out there. Don't risk exposing yourself to glowniggers who will use you as a scapegoat and tool for their false flags and psyops. You'll either be a news headline or a footnote in some intelligence report, neither of which is a pleasant outcome.
If i give up this up this early im sure ill end up regretting it. Better to have tried and at least figured out your limits than wondering what could have been

If i give up this up this early im sure ill end up regretting it. Better to have tried and at least figured out your limits than wondering what could have been
WTF are you talking about? What limits?

Just how far i can get in interacting with people ing general