Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any aspercels get constantly bullied everywhere they go?

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Im getting bullied everywhere and Im not a huge fan of it. What legal solutions are there?
1. hiding your face and head 24/7? Normies can tell you have autism by looking at your facial dimensions.
2. Not talking? Doesnt work, certain situations require speaking.
3. Getting a job for autistic folks? donest work they only hire women.
My head cannot comprehend the level of hate i have experience in my life. Its literally mind boggling. Why dont they apply their anti hate policy towards me? Hating women, niggers and fags isnt allowed but why is hateing me allowed? thats so crazy

We need reduce all neurotypicals to slavery, we are the superior ones

Yes i am ridiculed and looked at everywhere i go

Idk if i'm asperger maybe autist but Ik i'm not neurotypical, I was silent when I was in kindergarten and didn't talk, people always asked me why i was so quiet in hs

Idk if i'm asperger maybe autist but Ik i'm not neurotypical, I was silent when I was in kindergarten and didn't talk, people always asked me why i was so quiet in hs

"he needs to talk and open up more :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: he's so brighttt"

This "mug autism" needs to stop this forum is going down the drain with this normie blue pilled bullshit. You are ugly boy that's why you get bullied. You could be the most neurotypical ever and would still get bullied because guess what, it's your looks.

It's not because you have aspergers, its because you're ugly

This "mug autism" needs to stop this forum is going down the drain with this normie blue pilled bullshit. You are ugly boy that's why you get bullied. You could be the most neurotypical ever and would still get bullied because guess what, it's your looks.

As much as I wish I could agree with you guys, there is definitely something about autism that makes it worse. Most of the ER men of action had autism, telling me either they got bullied more or have less empathy somehow.
There is an answer that could explain both sides: That autistic people are especially ugly or have a certain type of uglyness.

Dont get me wrong. I see normies who Arnt particularly clouted up acting goofy so it follows that they can have fun without getting bullied, so Im inclined to agree its mostly visual.

Last edited:
Im getting bullied everywhere and Im not a huge fan of it. What legal solutions are there?
1. hiding your face and head 24/7? Normies can tell you have autism by looking at your facial dimensions.
My head cannot comprehend the level of hate i have experience in my life. It’s literally mind boggling. Why dont they apply their anti hate policy towards me? Hating women, niggers and fags isnt allowed but why is hateing me allowed? thats so crazy
E R

Becoming NEET, naturemaxxing or death are the only solutions

As much as I wish I could agree with you guys, there is definitely something about autism that makes it worse. Most of the ER men of action had autism, telling me either they got bullied more or have less empathy somehow.
There is an answer that could explain both sides: That autistic people are especially ugly or have a certain type of uglyness.

Dont get me wrong. I see normies who Arnt particularly clouted up acting goofy so it follows that they can have fun without getting bullied, so Im inclined to agree its mostly visual.
You are probably right in your second assumption, usually guys that go ER are socio- or rather psychopaths. No doubt being actually autistic makes being ugly worse in social situations. But most people that claim to be autistic cope by blaming their autism instead of their looks. But it's all looks and nothing else. They are the foundation of everything.

it’s not always outward but I’m often at the receiving end of passive aggressiveness, it’s annoying

It’s called disrespect
no it isn’t NT obviously plays a role. Glasses on top of being non NT fuck us up over but plenty of the people who disrespected us were literally ugly normies. They were legit uglier than us, getting disrespected or bullied for looks Is cope when u see ugly ogres never getting disrespected

It’s called disrespect

no it isn’t NT obviously plays a role. Glasses on top of being non NT fuck us up over but plenty of the people who disrespected us were literally ugly normies. They were legit uglier than us, getting disrespected or bullied for looks Is cope when u see ugly ogres never getting disrespected
Gigacope there, bud.

Gigacope there, bud.
Totally buddy. Manlets who are 5’5 with long midfaces, ricecels with acne & fat retards with recessed jaws/close set eyes are very attractive people.

these are the options:
1- go full hikikomori
2- rope
3- be a hERo

Totally buddy. Manlets who are 5’5 with long midfaces, ricecels with acne & fat retards with recessed jaws/close set eyes are very attractive people.
You try to argue like a redditor with your strawmen "arguments". Keep coping BOY.

You try to argue like a redditor with your strawmen "arguments". Keep coping BOY.
The only redditor is a .is user thinking some ugly ogre will be bullied simply for being ugly. Lol most strongman and really big ogres are ugly as fuck yet not a single person will shit on their looks.

Don’t need to hear your cope as if I have to be giga deformed to be an incel according to spergs on here

My head cannot comprehend the level of hate i have experience in my life. Its literally mind boggling. Why dont they apply their anti hate policy towards me? Hating women, niggers and fags isnt allowed but why is hateing me allowed? thats so crazy
No life for aspies man, it’s over

Autistic males are literally the only group (alongside fat men) that it's socially acceptable to bully, there is no solution as literally everyone instinctively hates us.