Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any asiacels?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Just a thought are there any cells here based in Asia, interested in starting a group, maybe do an incelcon lite style meetup, somewhere quite central? Don't think it should be exclusive in any way, so doesn't matter if you are JBW, rice, curry whatever?
Any interest?

By asia which part of asia you mean ?

By asia which part of asia you mean ?
Short-headed, high-skulled type native to the steppes of Central Asia. Medium tall, often with slender bodies, Light brown skin,an oval head and high mid face, and narrow eye lid fissure. Hairiness strong, eyebrows sometimes united

Yeah there are plenty OP.

Short-headed, high-skulled type native to the steppes of Central Asia. Medium tall, often with slender bodies, Light brown skin,an oval head and high mid face, and narrow eye lid fissure. Hairiness strong, eyebrows sometimes united
This is the best answer you could give to such a question. thank you for making my day

Bump.

Interested to see this as well.

You stole my avi, newfag.

Damm nigga what is your name “ChinaCurry” so basically a Filipino?

Ricecel here, lives in the West but frequently flies back to Asia, if that counts.

You stole my avi, newfag.

latincel here im going to zhenzhen or something like that due to uni this year UwU
but tbh i nearly died from anxiety when i had to msg knajjd to enter the discord server so im out :cryfeels: a meetup is too much pressure for a mentalcel

There are millions of asian incels, they just don't know about inceldom.

Chinese ricecel here. I live in Europe but flies back once every three years. I'm based on the Chinese East Coast.

Damm nigga what is your name “ChinaCurry” so basically a Filipino?
No bro, latin- persian- Indian mix, but living in China
I'd fuck that curry chink up tbh.
Where is the love bro!
latincel here im going to zhenzhen or something like that due to uni this year UwU
but tbh i nearly died from anxiety when i had to msg knajjd to enter the discord server so im out :cryfeels: a meetup is too much pressure for a mentalcel
Wow, I spend a lot of time there, if you change your mind and think you can handle it, DM me!
Maybe I can be clearer, any incel brothers spend much time in or near the big Asian hubs (hk-shanghai- Singapore)?

Last edited:
Me. I'm Asia based and local.

I live in India , Singapore is a six hour flight from here .