Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Afghancel in here?

D

dementus

Self-banned
-
Bros whats up with our women on muzz being Chad only too now or yet worse: they race mixing with some subhuman muslim ethnicity because "muh Muslims are all one brainwashing" creating even more subhuman looking people.

Fuxked up.

Life/dating in the West is though. Can't date white girls cuz they hate ethnic males. Cant find my own race due to them being rare as fuck and the ones available are looking for Afghan Chad only.

Can't go back to home country either and marry a Stacy because I just can't due to a diagnosis I have attained that can't be treated there. So I am stuck here. I would honestly leave the West than remain a perma incel with no descendant if I didnt have a diagnosis that I need special medication/care for.

Ya think you'd get a gf if you go to Afghanistan and ask the Talibros to hook you up?

Ya think you'd get a gf if you go to Afghanistan and ask the Talibros to hook you up?
Taliban is only 75.000 people. Afghanistan has 40 mill people. They are only patroling the streets.

Not asking for a gf, but a wife I can have beautiful Afghan mogger kids with. I could maybe find distant relatives and ask them to hook me up with the best looking Stacy they know.

I know some Afghans irl who are incels. Are you Hazara or Pashtun?

They have technology over there???

Dont know man. Neither I guess. I just identify with my ancestral village. Thats all.
The fuck does that even mean? You don’t know your own ethnicity?

My "ethnicity" that I am told I belong to is kinda fake. Its a very heterogeneous bunch. I dont identify with it.

My "ethnicity" that I am told I belong to is kinda fake. Its a very heterogeneous bunch. I dont identify with it.
Are you one of those chink looking Afghans though?

I want to identify as Indo-European descendant. But I am not purely Indo-European sadly. Kinda mixed with Iranic farmer dna.
Are you one of those chink looking Afghans though?
That would be Hazara, Uzbek, Turkmens, Aimaqs/Turkic groups.

No I am none of that. People say I belong to Tajik but its a kinda fake ethnicity in Afghanistan. They are only called Tajik due to speaking Persian. Any non-chink person in Afghanistan that speaks Persian is labelled Tajik.

My true identity has been lost sadly.

I have been told by northern Europeans I can pass in South Europe. This is me:

FB-IMG-1719952860547.jpg

I wish to return to my Indo-European Aryan roots.

No I am none of that. People say I belong to Tajik but its a kinda fake ethnicity in Afghanistan. They are only called Tajik due to speaking Persian. Any non-chink person in Afghanistan that speaks Persian is labelled Tajik.
Yeah, that’s what a Tajik is. Just an eastern persian who isn’t hazara.
I have been told by northern Europeans I can pass in South Europe. This is me:

FB-IMG-1719952860547.jpg
You just look like the average Afghan guy. Either way it doesn’t matter since you’re still ugly as fuck. Being obsessed with ethnicity like this is cringe tbh. I’m from around the same area of the world as you and people who look 100 percent white there still identify with their ethnicity and don’t care about their “Indo-European roots”. I swear dark people in these areas hate dark people and care about skin colour more than the people with white skin and coloured eyes.

Yeah, that’s what a Tajik is. Just an eastern persian who isn’t hazara.

You just look like the average Afghan guy. Either way it doesn’t matter since you’re still ugly as fuck. Being obsessed with ethnicity like this is cringe tbh. I’m from around the same area of the world as you and people who look 100 percent white there still identify with their ethnicity and don’t care about their “Indo-European roots”. I swear dark people in these areas hate dark people and care about skin colour more than the people with white skin and coloured eyes.
I know I am subhuman bro. Dont need to tell me. My race of women dont want me. I have tried muzz and I wrote specifically called for women of my own race and nothing happens. No likes at all. Guess my genes are dying.

But I wish to restore my Aryan race. Its kinda a big deal to me.

I want to clone myself into a Chad and live again as an Indo-European Chad, be seen as worthy by whites:

FB-IMG-1719952860547-1-1-1.jpg

What is your race/ethnicity bro?

I know I am subhuman bro. Dont need to tell me. My race of women dont want me. I have tried muzz and I wrote specifically called for women of my own race and nothing happens. No likes at all. Guess my genes are dying.

But I wish to restore my Aryan race. Its kinda a big deal to me.

I want to clone myself into a Chad and live again as an Indo-European Chad, be seen as worthy by whites:

FB-IMG-1719952860547-1-1-1.jpg
You have to stop coping and fully accept the blackpill. You are an incel and so are many of us on this site. You don't need the approval of whites or any race, just relax and cope with us here for the time being

Pakistani who lives in the west. I look similar to you but with different eyes.
Can you post pic bro? You can upload it on some websites where the pic gets deleted after some time.

Can you go to your mosque and ask for a foid?

Can you post pic bro? You can upload it on some websites where the pic gets deleted after some time.
Sorry man I am terrified of somehow being doxxed or someone on here having my face.

Can you go to your mosque and ask for a foid?
I

They would hook me up with a subhuman.

Chances of creating a Chad son with a subhuman is small. Even smaller considering I am a subhuman myself

Not a Muslim either