Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any actual pillow fuckers?

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Any dakimura owners actually fuck their pillows?
I have heard this insult thrown around around on the internet to degrade incels but this actually a baseless accusation?

Personal I like to sometimes, just the image and the softness of the cloth make it enjoyable to grope and embrace. I mean you can put you full weight or strength into it without damaging anything.

seems too messy

it's over if you actually buy a pillow

Tfw I have actually fucked my body pillow twice already in the few weeks that I've been sleeping and cuddling with it pewpew.
Konachancom   291101 sample

I don’t do that shit

never in my life have I owned one

@Napoleon de Geso used to do that on omegle

Is it odd that when I get back from my classes that I like to give it a kiss and talk to it about my day(occasionally crying when doing so) pewpew?
I don't think its that odd, considering we have no one to greet us at home.

Is it odd that when I get back from my classes that I like to give it a kiss and talk to it about my day(occasionally crying when doing so) pewpew?
Transparent sasaki haise by background chan d8vpuv2

The pillow-fucking-machine is a dream for some dreamers, but pillows are just nothing, just a lot of material in those cotton things, Pilllows are not appreciable things like scrubbing objects for the phallus, nor things that can be used to strike Phallus and feel that you are meeting with a Waifu, nothing like that: Actually, pillows are things that do not give you any ecstatic pleasure, nothing good, pillows can't take away the beastly burden

Do keep in mind, that I also consistently tell it "I love you" when cuddling it, and nearly every time I do it I cry into its shoulder repeating "why am I still alive" pewpew.
Do you honestly care for sex anymore or do you want the pain to stop?

Do you honestly care for sex anymore or do you want the pain to stop?
I just want someone to love me, I just want some affection, I just want to feel like I'm appreciated in some way. As an ugly male I've been reduced to mere trash that everyone either ignores or abhors, at this point I would be happy with just being thrown away already pewpew.

I just want someone to love me, I just want some affection, I just want to feel like I'm appreciated in some way. As an ugly male I've been reduced to mere trash that everyone either ignores or abhors, at this point I would be happy with just being thrown away already pewpew.
brutal when you realise that isn't real

I'm a doll fucker master race, but I like the idea of a pillow just for cheap price and simplicity.

I'm a doll fucker master race, but I like the idea of a pillow just for cheap price and simplicity.
I would buy a doll but I still love with parents. I can’t hide that, also would get questioned on the age of the doll.

We should buy used sex dolls off Ebay

I dont have a dakimakura but i put my fleshlight in mi pillow and start to fuck it, i rarely do it like this

dont own a pillow

I don’t even have like a normal body pillow but I might take the pillowpill and get one. If I had one I’d probably fuck it

I just cuddle it. I dont want to mess it up tbh

I wish I were low inhib enough to have an anime pillow at home. Maybe if I ever manage to move out.

Idk what kind of pillows you guys are fucking but wouldn’t it chafe your dick or some shit :feelshehe:

i wrap my onahole in a towel and put it between pillows and have sex with it :y'all:

Idk what kind of pillows you guys are fucking but wouldn’t it chafe your dick or some shit :feelshehe:
I don't know what techniques others are using but slight soft motion works for me. Might be an issue if you have death grip.