Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any actual ex-fatcel Chads?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Other than deadbedhead6391 (he’s on misc), i have never seen a genuinely attractive guy post on Incel forums who was fat. If there’s one on here, how do you feel about people treating you differently because you became attractive? And don’t comment saying you’re one without verification (and by attractive i don’t mean average, i mean you get complimented on your looks everyday and girls approach you)

There's probably a correlation between being incel and being fat. Yes, fat is unattractive, but there are tons of fatcels who became fat as a consequence of being incel, not as a cause. The validationless lifestyle of an incel destroys motivation for self care. If you aren't a metabolismcel you'll likely get fat after not giving a fuck.

I used to be one tbh legit ascended like 3 PSL points. Not much to say except life got 100x better. Was incel virgin until 20, now I get approached every time I go clubbing

forevergymcelling said:
I used to be one tbh legit ascended like 3 PSL points. Not much to say except life got 100x better. Was incel virgin until 20, now I get approached every time I go clubbing

Then go away off this site

I'm a Chad turned fatcel.

Octopusgun2 said:
Other than deadbedhead6391 (he’s on misc), i have never seen a genuinely attractive guy post on Incel forums who was fat. If there’s one on here, how do you feel about people treating you differently because you became attractive? And don’t comment saying you’re one without verification (and by attractive i don’t mean average, i mean you get complimented on your looks everyday and girls approach you)

Fat volcel whom has lost all of the weight and got ripped. 0 attention from femoids before that, got laid almost instantly once I got to my ideal weight. It just reinforces the black pill. Looks rule all.

forevergymcelling said:
Oooh wait I think I know you from Lookism, right?

forevergymcelling said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Oooh wait I think I know you from Lookism, right?
correct
Yeah you’re deffo a slayer i’ve seen pics of you. Tell me more about changes that happened to your life.

search up kevin love. went from a chubby basketball player to a model and still a nba player