Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any 25 years old over here?

P

plskillme079

Greycel
I’am turning 25 in July and I Fkn hate when people say « don’t worry the good one one will come » seriously. I think that I really got used to it, now i feel disgust when i look at women and I fell lucky when I see all of this bros that gets cheated on, women are evil it’s simple as that. I feel inner peace lately. I have downs sometime but a bottle of vodka can fix all of my pain. I don’t even look at women in the metro/bus. I feel really good! I learned how to cope with my situation. Is there any bros with the same situation as me ( sorry for bad English Lol French and Arab are my first languages)

smoke weed
No this shit be giving me panic attacks I stopped weed now when I feel down I take a 750ml bottle of vodka and i cry while listening to “ Kid Cudi- Love” this song is everything

vodka sucks ass, it only gives u euphoria 4 like 30 min at most, and if u drink 2 much you start throwing up and feeling bad

with weed the more you smoke the better and the high can last 4 6 hours or more

hallucinating while listening 2 music and not being able 2 talk or move is amazing
I don’t drink for euphoria i drink for evil

vodka is nice cope but its only a bandage to fix the issue you cant just rely on it all the time

vodka is nice cope but its only a bandage to fix the issue you cant just rely on it all the time
Yeah true but it’s really helping I drink Russian vodka “ Moskovskaya” after buying the bottle i take the bus and I can feel people judging bcz it’s Russian vodka but idgaf in the bus I can see it women start to look at the bottle but i just want to slap the shit out of them

When you hit 25, it’s a wrap.

Its Over GIF

Yeah true but it’s really helping I drink Russian vodka “ Moskovskaya” after buying the bottle i take the bus and I can feel people judging bcz it’s Russian vodka but idgaf in the bus I can see it women start to look at the bottle but i just want to slap the shit out of them
Fuck' em. I buy the cheapiest energy drink sometimes and if someone gots problem my fists can help them solving it

Yeah, at this point i want a job and be comfy with my copes.

lol I am 34 it makes it ten times worse

I turn 28 next month

I feel weak from both of em tbh, which makes sense cuz they both lower ur T
Weird, I guess alcohol affects people differently. I usually become very energetic, aggressive and low inhib after drinking. Whereas weed just turns me into a paranoid vegetable

im 26 kisles hugles virgin
it is getting worse every month, i even deleted facebook account to not look at people from my schools posting photos with their kids
i think one kid of ultimate high school whore is probably like 13 years old by now so yeah i think he's fucking foids already, ultimate suicide fuel :feelsseriously:

I'm old, been over for me for 20 years. Ropefuel tbh.

I'm 25 and an absolutely loser. So no it doesn't get better only worse.

A near 28 khhv it ain't easy

I’am turning 25 in July and I Fkn hate when people say « don’t worry the good one one will come » seriously. I think that I really got used to it, now i feel disgust when i look at women and I fell lucky when I see all of this bros that gets cheated on, women are evil it’s simple as that. I feel inner peace lately. I have downs sometime but a bottle of vodka can fix all of my pain. I don’t even look at women in the metro/bus. I feel really good! I learned how to cope with my situation. Is there any bros with the same situation as me ( sorry for bad English Lol French and Arab are my first languages)
over for speaking sand nigger language. all chicks love whire guys