Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any 20yo n above cels had a feeling things would turn out this way?

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
From a young age, maybe around 13, I already felt I could not 'connect' with most of my peers, it could be due to socioeconomic difference or my upbringing where I was never encouraged to hang out with other kids.

However, I'm not sure if it's due to those reasons alone but there was always a part of me that never felt the strong need to be part of 'regular' people, which I came to learn the term called normies, NPCs.

I never connected with anyone tbh I always was different from the rest I know edgy normie phrase

I’ve known from about age 8 that I would die before age 30

I thought it was just temporary, and I would bag foids once I practiced enough redpill. I got myself into many retarded situations from redpill.

I never connected with anyone tbh I always was different from the rest I know edgy normie phrase
I listened n consumed normie media, tried n participated in normie activities, but it never worked out

Yeah, I knew I was basically fucked from a very young age.

More due to various health issues than an inability to connect with people though.

Had I not had said health issues I probably could’ve eventually ascended as a result of my natural comedic abilities which I believe were far stronger back in my youthful days.

I thought it was just temporary, and I would bag foids once I practiced enough redpill. I got myself into many retarded situations from redpill.
I liked foids but never felt the strong need to have one, until only in my late teens. Fantasizing was enough for me

Yeah, I knew I was basically fucked from a very young age.

More due to various health issues than an inability to connect with people though.

Had I not had said health issues I probably could’ve eventually ascended as a result of my natural comedic abilities which I believe were far stronger back in my youthful days.
I used to be quite vocal in class(the type to raise hand n ask qns) and somewhat a class clown, but clueless when it came to the opposite gender n social interactions

However, I look back at my childhood photos and feel I would still have a very good chance to be incel even without my shortcomings tbh.
It still feels like this but this time it's come thru n we are living it :feelscry:
I wasn't too aware of the redpill but I have to admit there was a part that felt it was temporary or it wouldn't be THIS bad

Last edited:
Didn't really think about my future,i was bullied pretty bad my first 2 years im HS,maybe i should have done things to prevent my inceldom but perhaps it was over for me anyways.

I’ve known from about age 8 that I would die before age 30
Ive had a feeling about this since 13, but yeah I knew that if I didn't become socially climatized that I would be fucked and the hole would be too deep for me to dig myself out of probably around the age of 16. It only gets harder to socially adjust as the years go on.

I can't connect to my peers because I think they are autistic and a lot of them are orbiters/simps

I’m not a 20yo+cel

I always thought i would lose my virginity at age 25 but sadly i didn't.

I had no idea it would be this bad and only getting worse by the second

Ive had a feeling about this since 13, but yeah I knew that if I didn't become socially climatized that I would be fucked and the hole would be too deep for me to dig myself out of probably around the age of 16. It only gets harder to socially adjust as the years go on.
Same

Same tbh :feelscry:

A natural death?

I didn’t really know how’d I’d die. Maybe I was too young to comprehend it. Maybe it was actually me wanting to die. Regardless, I learned not to fear death at a young age.

What did you do?

From a young age, maybe around 13, I already felt I could not 'connect' with most of my peers, it could be due to socioeconomic difference or my upbringing where I was never encouraged to hang out with other kids.

However, I'm not sure if it's due to those reasons alone but there was always a part of me that never felt the strong need to be part of 'regular' people, which I came to learn the term called normies, NPCs.

Never been part of any social group outside my family in my entire life. According to my mom, I refused to play with other kids at a very young age.

Yes since I was roughly 10 years old I've felt like an outsider. When puberty kicked in it became crystal clear I wouldn't stand a chance.

Yes since I was roughly 10 years old I've felt like an outsider. When puberty kicked in it became crystal clear I wouldn't stand a chance.

Yes since I was roughly 10 years old I've felt like an outsider. Once puberty kicked in it became crystal clear I wouldn't stand much of a chance in this world.

Yes I never connected with anyone from my age group, or anyone else really.

What did you do?
I remember using cringe pick up lines on random foids in my school like
"If you were a vegetable you would be a cutecumber"

:feelsUnreal:

I was an outcast since I was 3, I never felt like I belonged to “the group” or anything for that matter.

In school, in church, outside of school, never.

I remember using cringe pick up lines on random foids in my school like
"If you were a vegetable you would be a cutecumber"

:feelsUnreal:
I know that was a few years ago but if you did that now you’d be in jail as a currycel.

I know that was a few years ago but if you did that now you’d be in jail as a currycel.
yeah, thank fuck I got blackpilled before I did something stupid jfl. The blackpill unironically saved my life. I could be rotting in prison now.

I heard the simps in prison love to mess around with and bully pedos, rapists, sexual harassers, etc. no way I'd be able to survive in there

Yes sometimes happend to me

yeah, thank fuck I got blackpilled before I did something stupid jfl. The blackpill unironically saved my life. I could be rotting in prison now.

I heard the simps in prison love to mess around with and bully pedos, rapists, sexual harassers, etc. no way I'd be able to survive in there
Yea at least you are wise of the way the world works now.

I remember once when I was 13, my older cousin told me I would be the type of guy who has to find a wife online when I'm 30. Joke's on him because that won't even work

I mean, I've always been more introspective than the usual, but tbh I could never predict things would become this bad.
When I was a teenager I really thought the world rewarded the best individuals, and if I wanted to become one of these "best individuals" all I needed to do was to choose a career and work hard on it. I used to observe the childish behaviour of my peers, and those were my thoughts: "life will crush these retards when they finish highschool, because the adult world is nothing like this". What a fool. I was destined to become precisely what I am now.

I mean, I've always been more introspective than the usual, but tbh I could never predict things would become this bad.
When I was a teenager I really thought the world rewarded the best individuals, and if I wanted to become one of these "best individuals" all I needed to do was to choose a career and work hard on it. I used to observe the childish behaviour of my peers, and those were my thoughts: "life will crush these retards when they finish highschool, because the adult world is nothing like this". What a fool. I was destined to become precisely what I am now.
I somewhat used to think like this.

Ya I knew at a young age, people are brutal...

I've always had a feeling that something is wrong with me. I looked at my peers and simply cannot relate to them. Is that "sex" thing that special? Do they really need to hug and kiss in front of everyone? Bleh, losers. They just go about their lives like there will be no tomorrow. Whereas I am a smart one, I will get an excellent education and be creating cool high-tec stuff in the future. That was my mindset until maybe 19-20. Then I suddenly realized that I had stupidly allowed myself to fall for idealistic dreams about the future that would never come. And from then on I was a damned carcass of a man.
So much like me, lol. I too used to believe in this childish shit, thinking that my schoolmates just didn't get the meaning of life and would collapse once they finish high school with bad marks. Years later they somehow still operate, live decent lives, date each other, break up, etc. Their lives move on, while mine seems to be forever stuck in the time when I was a 14 yo boy.

Last edited:
I always knew there was something off about myself, I had the feeling I was going to remain a virgin from age 16; and a permavirgin from age 24.

Last edited:
I was already dreaming about building my own log cabin alone in the woods when I was in elementary school.

I think I came from a perspective of procrastination. "It didn't happen this year but maybe next year..." rinse repeat until the bleak truth had no choice but to make itself known to me.

People always treated me as if I was a loser so I just naturally acted as if I was one.

same tbh

I knew that I was going to have a very strange life when I was around 8. Had dreams of martyrdom around 14 that only get stronger as I age.

I had a bad feeling around age 14 tbh

I knew from middle school that I was not going to be considered "apart of the loop" and not have many friends or be liked.

I fell for the illusion that i'd do just fine after high school because i'd deal with more responsible people, adults. Then i deluded myself with a dead end career that i thought i could endure it because i lived in reclusion anyway, but i realized that college is meant to weed out incels by breaking their spirit of curiosity and research for prolonged periods of grinding gears and sabotaging any diverging theoretical frameworks, my original plan of getting a phd went to shit. Delusions and the bluepill made me postpone the blackpill and the autismpill. When i got my diagnosis when i was 20 i started to understand i was doomed in fucking and coping.

Nope, I thought I'd grow out of it. Didn't really start accepting my incel fate until about age 22-23.

I'll be 30 in a few months. But as far I can remember I had a good childhood although I had some trouble connecting with others. Shit really started to go bad once I reached my teenage years, I just couldn't connect to people my age and over the years it got worse and I slowly assumed that my future would be bleak. Over the last decade I have seen all the people in my age surpass me when it comes to work/career and relationships/women.

Fast forward to now I live in a shitty small rented apartment alone. I have no friends and never had a girlfriend in my life. And on top of that I'm stuck working shit low paying wageslave jobs because I'm talentless and dumb af. Don't know how much longer I can take it tbh

Last edited: