Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anxious but am I ugly tehee?

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
The first picture this whore shows us is of her ass. It's not even her fucking face. Of course it has like 100+ thumbs up. Cuck reddit. And she's fucking ugly too. A true butterface attention seeking slut whore cunt bitch who should have her fucking eyes stabbed out

QXE9QDil.jpg

Ugly bitch. Nasolabial folds worse than mine. Oldcel cunt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/7uvsex/anxious_but_wanna_know_truth_thanks_has_rule_8_at/

She looks dirty as fuck

Also jfl at this comment
Is that arm pit hair? I'm out...
giphy.gif

That ass looks very off,in fact overall she looks off.

Fucked eye area. Shit skin. Jaw not cute enough

anincelforlifelol said:
Get banned again, troll.

I take it back, I didn't see the armpit hair lol

St.Tropez said:
She is a 6.5

On what planet? More like a 5. Her looksmatch struggles to get laid.

2806 views and surely she brought up last pic of verifications with shot of her tits

anincelforlifelol said:

I only looked at pic in OP here. She is decently cute,thin,white makes her an auto 6.

cute tbh, if she was my age i would date her

dr-problematic said:
2806 views and surely she brought up last pic of verifications with shot of her tits

Her first pic was of her ass kek.

St.Tropez said:
I only looked at pic in OP here. She is decently cute,thin,white makes her an auto 6.

Some of you dudes seriously to neck yourselves as you are the cause of hypergamy. Stop fucking overrating women. She's not a 6. At all.

dr-problematic said:

R/rate me is cringe tier. Where only women and Chads matter in the end. They only get comments and views while even normie males get almost nothing.

What a joke. I hate reddit.

anincelforlifelol said:
Her first pic was of her ass kek.

Some of you dudes seriously to neck yourselves as you are the cause of hypergamy. Stop fucking overrating women. She's not a 6. At all.

Arent like half of the western women her age (I presume 30+) obese? 
So her being thing=auto 6.

teeheekweeweepeepee

I hate cunts.

i bet theres some reddit numale fuck whos like "dont worry, you are beautiful, a beautiful flower" makes me want to kill all numales!

she looks like the girl who was the older year school bully in primary . very low trust face.

She’s mediocre at best...for her age.

tenta said:
i bet theres some reddit numale fuck whos like "dont worry, you are beautiful, a beautiful flower" makes me want to kill all numales!

"Booty alone 9/10"

Pathetic faggots. Meanwhile gymcels have a 9/10 body yet you would NEVER hear a woman say this.

Look at her hair, I am sure she showers once in a year, also her armpit, gross as fuck.

She is 5/10 but still sexy to me I'd smash

anincelforlifelol said:

She's like a 4 imo

literally looks like the female version of eggy. In a perfect world they're looksmatched.

ugly 4.5/10 she didn't hit the wall the wall hit her.

Jfl I still can't believe that the first picture she posted is of her ass. Literally a true butterface who wants compliments. Goddamn attention whores. These are the type of cunts you see who will reject all of us because apparently to them we aren't good looking enough, yet they are? She looks like she smells bad.