Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anxiety/schizo etc cels, how do you "ground" yourself?

G

Guest2

I get disassociated and shit sometimes, and others I just need to stop and be able to live in my own head for more than a few minutes, without occupying it, without going insane

If you have it there is no way around this shit does never go away thrust me. But the best thing is to socialize and talk i think years of isolation are the main cause for this.

Oh youre an incel right? Just go insane bro there is no hope for us.

i don't think you will find many schizocels here tbh

I take society breaks. Aka locked in room focused on something that makes me feel happy, sometimes you need a break from incels.co too, a constant objective reality pill isn’t good for the mental state for me at least sometimes

If you have it there is no way around this shit does never go away thrust me. But the best thing is to socialize and talk i think years of isolation are the main cause for this.

Oh youre an incel right? Just go insane bro there is no hope for us.
I don't think I have anxiety because I never feel anxious or anything, the most being if I go outside and I just want to go home, but that's more of a tugging feeling. I dunno what's wrong with me but I just need some tips tbh

i don't think you will find many schizocels here tbh
I dont know if i am schizo jewdoctorts will say "youre just fine and know back to work good goy here is your bill you can pay with cash or with card"

I hear voices in my head i have audiovisual hallucinations sometimes i feel disconected to reality get episodes of fear and paranoia through the day have a constant brain fog. And i have the feeling i am watching myself from above/behind while doing stuff. I dont know if this is shizofrenia tbh.

If i would be chad this wouldnt be a problem at all.

I dont know if i am schizo jewdoctorts will say "youre just fine and know back to work good goy here is your bill you can pay with cash or with card"

I hear voices in my head i have audiovisual hallucinations sometimes i feel disconected to reality get episodes of fear and paranoia through the day have a constant brain fog. And i have the feeling i am watching myself from above/behind while doing stuff. I dont know if this is shizofrenia tbh.

If i would be chad this wouldnt be a problem at all.

Being chad overrides any "problem" , theres no problem if your desired

I just dont go outside

I just dont go outside
I could live an entire existence in isolation, just give me some outlets like Vidya, internet, tv shows & I'm good, hell is other ppl.