Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Antisocial Personality disorder is kind of a chadist definition

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Going to start with this shit

View: https://m.YouTube.com/watch?v=EBjS_hycy-E

If you have ever read third party perspectives on someone being diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder(by watching some documentary or something).
They automatically diagnose certain people as “suffering from aspd”. The people giving people these diagnoses are automatically assumed to be only as much anxious because it would looked down upon for a mental health professional to be a sociopath or psychopath.
And it’s people they freudenly to fuck them they view as antisocial.
I’ll tell you most people truecel on here would automatically be viewed as autistic or anxious.
Deep down they could be just as antisocial or show as much tendencies but the semi normie anxious fag doctors will show their foid herd mind bowing tendacies.
Same shit that happened when I was trying to get Xanax and they called me autistic. I wanted to be diagnosed correctly as socially anxious, but the fag had to keep all of his foid professors in mind and prevent my lowinhib max with narcotics. Wanted me to get therapy :soy: they gave some nigger same narcotics for “anger issues”
The fact someone could throw cats in a bag at random peoples home and Cary it around could be viewed as anything is pure :foidSoy::soy:

Last edited:
The whole “well he had a tough childhood as a spic” or “ he is totally an antisocial fuck. Notice how nobody calls him creepy