Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Antinatalism

• Thread starter TheHalfBloodPrince
  • Start date
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

Recruit
★★
The tragedy of a species becoming unfit for life by over-evolving one ability is not confined to humankind. Thus it is thought, for instance, that certain deer in paleontological times succumbed as they acquired overly-heavy horns. The mutations must be considered blind, they work, are thrown forth, without any contact of interest with their environment. In depressive states, the mind may be seen in the image of such an antler, in all its fantastic splendour pinning its bearer to the ground.

To desist from perpetuating this endless cycle of pain we need but stop breeding. Walk hand in hand into extinction together. You have taken the blackpill on women, dare you take it on life?

there are no good arguments against antinatalism, normalfags and breeders will collectively lose their shit and someone breaking the conditioning to breed more slave cattle. Their only arguments are their feefees

there are no good arguments against antinatalism, normalfags and breeders will collectively lose their shit and someone breaking the conditioning to breed more slave cattle. Their only arguments are their feefees
:lul::lul::lul: HOLY SHIT THIS IS HILARIOUS
"paying Chad to win you a debate is cucked"
"not having children? totally reasonable, bro, nothing cucked about that"
Before you reply, reread the definition of cuckoldry.

nuclear apocalypse or nothing

:lul::lul::lul: HOLY SHIT THIS IS HILARIOUS
"paying Chad to win you a debate is cucked"
"not having children? totally reasonable, bro, nothing cucked about that"
Before you reply, reread the definition of cuckoldry.
no I refuse to read anything, yes paying chad is very cucked and feminine, I will not have children nor will I adopt children nor will I look after chads spawn. I am not a cuck

no I refuse to read anything, yes paying chad is very cucked and feminine, I will not have children nor will I adopt children nor will I look after chads spawn. I am not a cuck
I was joking, but you destroyed me with facts and logic. :feelsbadman:

Walk hand in hand into extinction together

Nah fuck that shit, I need breeders to keep mindlessly breeding so I'll have some 18 year olds to fuck while I'm in my 50's and up, lets keep this train chugging till it hits the tnt on the track