Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Antinatalism is good. Thoughts?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I think it makes sense.

Nobody can consent to being born (consent is impossible in the first place, that's my point).

If I knew I'd be so strange-looking that I can't go outside the house or sit outside without hearing someone make a snarky/mean comment about me to another person, I wouldn't have said "yes to birth". I look so f-ed up people stare, tell the other person "[insert mean comment here]", even today, yesterday etc etc.

The world is overcrowded: so much traffic, new buildings, etc, will create stress and increased prices (more demand). Not being born will always = no potential suffering for that person.

It makes sense in times when things in society are bad

I think it makes sense.

Nobody can consent to being born (consent is impossible in the first place, that's my point).

If I knew I'd be so strange-looking that I can't go outside the house or sit outside without hearing someone make a snarky/mean comment about me to another person, I wouldn't have said "yes to birth". I look so f-ed up people stare, tell the other person "[insert mean comment here]", even today, yesterday etc etc.

The world is overcrowded: so much traffic, new buildings, etc, will create stress and increased prices (more demand). Not being born will always = no potential suffering for that person.
Being born incel is equal to normalized and legal rape, my mom raped me by giving birth

I think it makes sense.

Then how would a Chad god like me be born? Not based.

it's the most logical conclusion if you're not religious

Then how would a Chad god like me be born? Not based.
talking homer simpson GIF

It's better to have never been born or die at birth than to see all things one has missed in life...

Jewish propaganda nonsense.

I support it for non-whites.

Jewish propaganda nonsense.

I support it for non-whites.
I'm white but my face is medically deformed (as in, so bad everyone stares and 98% of people make a joke or comment (about my face/head) about me to the person(s) they are with.

It's the only right philosophy

Life is a lottery. We could have been born as chads with rich parents, but instead we were born with shit genetics which caused us to be incels. None of us deserved to be born the way we were born, it was all just luck. And society rewards those who had good luck (chads) and punishes those who had bad luck (incels).

I'm white but my face is medically deformed (as in, so bad everyone stares and 98% of people make a joke or comment (about my face/head) about me to the person(s) they are with.

I'd rather be like you than an LTN loser that still expected to be well-adjusted, confident and normal, and to be happy to settle for a shitskinn landwhale or fat, mentally retarded subhuman.

I'd rather be like you than an LTN loser that still expected to be well-adjusted, confident and normal, and to be happy to settle for a shitskinn landwhale or fat, mentally retarded subhuman.
TBH, maybe to some degree? But what I have to deal with every time I'm outside makes me sad.

Life is a lottery. We could have been born as chads with rich parents, but instead we were born with shit genetics which caused us to be incels. None of us deserved to be born the way we were born, it was all just luck. And society rewards those who had good luck (chads) and punishes those who had bad luck (incels).
My parents have good genetics, were great looking when they had me, but I have a disability and several mutations just before puberty of unknown origins, that made me short and much worse, extremely strange looking (skull)

Of fucking coarse it does, having children is the most cruel, selfish act of evil you can do. Nobody should inflict this misery on anyone, having children is absolutely immoral and indefensible.

Yup even if your rich you shouldnt have kids. I pity all the god damn kids born to middle class and low class folks. You might ascend and get a relationship, you might beat the school System but you will be eternally stuck in hell of poordom.

With how society is and knowing my offspring would have it far worse than I did, I agree. However, in a time when society is going well, like the boomer era, having kids was not morally wrong