Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ANTIFA get free ride, but Trump Banned?

Otaku

Otaku

MGTOW Otaku
Why are we allowing these double standards?

Because jews.

Because the private companies lean left.

Simple.

3221225612.v1.jpg

Yep, this is totally relevant to Inceldom.

trumps encouragement directly led to the storming of the capitol.

if he had balls he should have been there like he had told his trumptard supporters, and led the charge. occupy the capitol, take the senators hostage, take the last stand. it would be greatest show to watch on livestream.
That would be a good livestream ngl seeing the senators freaking out and shit

Not entitled to social media accounts sweaty

Man I don't really care anymore not like there is anything we can do about it and I don't fucking use social medias anyways.

Oh and daily remainder trumpfags are not your friends. They hate cels just as much as the lefttards.

Oh and daily remainder trumpfags are not your friends. They hate cels just as much as the lefttards.
Lol you say this retarded shit on a daily, who do you think feminists and IT vote for dumbass?

Lol you say this retarded shit on a daily, who do you think feminists and IT vote for dumbass?

Well all I'm saying is that if you want to get involved in politics then you have to remember that no matter who you support they certainly would not support you back and if it was ever made know that you post on .co or affiliate yourself with other cels in general you would be ridiculed at best. Why would I progress someone's political interest if I know that their movement despises me just as much as any other political movement in the arena.

I would just rather not get involved with that and let the politicfags fight it out while the jews steer the ship anyway. Just chillout and enjoy the new world order because you ain't going to change anything.

Well all I'm saying is that if you want to get involved in politics then you have to remember that no matter who you support they certainly would not support you back and if it was ever made know that you post on .co or affiliate yourself with other cels in general you would be ridiculed at best. Why would I progress someone's political interest if I know that their movement despises me just as much as any other political movement in the arena.
Stormfront types have been trying to weaponize incel rage for ages. There wouldn't be a place for us in their world if they won.

6fTMRpj

Anyone who's not rightwing that is an incel is a fucking retard including you apparantly, 8000 posts and you still couldn't figure it out.
Anyone who has any loyalties as an incel is a fucking retard.

Anyone who has any loyalties as an incel is a fucking retard.
Why because your gay little picture told you so? I'm not gonna repeat why it's obvious to be rightwing as an incel, if you didn't figure out by now you never will.

It's worse than this OP because it was actually Antifa who did the Jan 6th violence by infiltrating the Trump rally.

They're also posting fake news saying Trump told them to attack the capital which is BS.

Here is what he said:

We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women.
I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help,
we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

For this they banned his Twitter because apparently this is incitement to riot