Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Antifa an incel organization?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33805

Self-banned
-
EtOjzTAXcAIwkFK

Anger Rage GIF

FUCKING RETARDED GAYCEL THREADS, LITERALLY HOPE YOU GET CAPTURED BY YOUR MOSSAD HANDLER AND THROWN OFF A BUILDING IN TEL-AVIV!!!

No.
Most of them (to me) are NPC's and their are women.
I'm sure they would be the ones to join in on our scolding.

Anger Rage GIF

FUCKING RETARDED GAYCEL THREADS, LITERALLY HOPE YOU GET CAPTURED BY YOUR MOSSAD HANDLER AND THROWN OFF A BUILDING IN TEL-AVIV!!!
Yeah, these moves being pulled on us is getting blatant.

Incels are well adjusted compared to those animals.

No.
Most of them (to me) are NPC's and their are women.
I'm sure they would be the ones to join in on our scolding.
Apostrophes aren't for plural.
"there are" women

One thing you miss is that incels can be NPCs: NPCs can be incels.

The vast majority of incels (just like of any group) would be NPCs, a bunch of blue-pilled white knights trying to virtue-signal.

Lmao I mog almost everyone there

Why are they all white? Looks like reddit convention. Most of them mog me.

they're all faggots lmao

all organizations are incel organizations. chad doesn't need to organize, he exists and fucks and gets paid

looks like a gallery of circus freaks

Antifas and other types of simps are mostly incel

LMAO I MOG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

False. they can bond over their hardcore leftist ideologies and can fuck eachother. Although it would be cucked sex like pegging but still.

Don’t you think you’re setting the bar a little low?
It doesn’t matter how low the bar is. Making fun of others cuz of their looks is bullshit. You are probably a failed normie.
Antifa is just another women worshiping sub culture. They are against lookism and sexism but don’t realize that lookism only exist cuz of the high standards of women. If you want to fight against Sexism/lookism you have to fight against women and leftis.
Not the conservative movement is worshiping youth and beauty, feminism and leftis are the ones.

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter how low the bar is. Making fun of others cuz of their looks is bullshit. You are probably a failed normie.
Antifa is just another women worshiping sub culture. They are against lookism and sexism but don’t realize that lookism only exist cuz of the high standards of women. If you want to fight against Sexism/lookism you have to fight against women and leftis.
Not the conservative movement is worshiping youth and beauty, feminism and leftis are the ones.
Lol what’s the expectation here? You think by not making fun of their looks these people will reciprocate that behavior to us? Fuck off, hold them to the standards they set for us and see how they feel.