Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Antidepressants: Your Experience

npcel

npcel

Believe
Hello,

seriously considering going to therapy. Now I've read here before thats its scam/shit/bluepill whatever but what abount those antidepressants. Do they work in terms of making you "happier" or whatever and you can focus on other stuff again. I cannot focus anymore its just a mess.

Write your experience with this please...

they eleminated my insomnia and my anxiety, best thing ive ever done and i wish i would have disvocered these pills at 14, i just got it now with 30 and my life is so much better, no more constant anxiety in the back of my head, no more absolutely being unmotivated to do anything.

now i feel like im sort of living even, i have hobbies that make me happy, i can now do them because i feel more or less "normal"

i highly recommed you try it!

you can always stop taking it at any time if its not what you want, give it a try, it could change your life for the bette!

yep you cant focus on anything ,also yeah its bluepilled shit,shrinks are scum

yep you cant focus on anything ,also yeah its bluepilled shit,shrinks are scum
not true at all for me, i can now focus with these pills where i couldnt before.

they certainly effect people differently and some maybe have bad experience with it, but then you just stop taking them

Dont go to therapy its a scam

Anything other than PIV is coping

Your therapist will probably tell you to stop browsing this place too, you will become bluepilled
they eleminated my insomnia and my anxiety, best thing ive ever done and i wish i would have disvocered these pills at 14, i just got it now with 30 and my life is so much better, no more constant anxiety in the back of my head, no more absolutely being unmotivated to do anything.

now i feel like im sort of living even, i have hobbies that make me happy, i can now do them because i feel more or less "normal"

i highly recommed you try it!

you can always stop taking it at any time if its not what you want, give it a try, it could change your life for the bette!

Fuck what pills are these

dont listen to these brainwashed incels here that all think allike , jeah real original, jewpill and all, you all think and say the same,

think for yourself OP, these antidepressants could be the change in your life that you need,

these fuckers just repeat the incel meta, and i bet not one of them is a certified doctor who actually knows how these pills work.

there are also a ton of different antidepressants, and it can be a process finding the right combination for you.

of course its cope, but a damn good cope that actually lets you live and do shit (for alot of people who tried it)

eidt: btw i dont even go to therapy, i just go there and pick up my medication, so theres also the option to not having to talk to anyone and get your meds
(at least here in EU)

Last edited:
Just try it yourself tbh

I have never taken them myself, but from what I have read, (((jewpills))) will only make things worse and you will also become dependent on them.

I would die before jews put their mind control pills into my body

I have never taken them myself, but from what I have read, (((jewpills))) will only make things worse and you will also become dependent on them.

you just repeat what is the acceptable meta incel opinion in this forum because you dont want to be the outcast, you want to fit in with the incels but its
a fucking lie, it made my life worth living, and i have direct experience.

not some "from what i have read" read where? what source?

They made me worse and gave me shit side effects.

you just repeat what is the acceptable meta incel opinion in this forum because you dont want to be the outcast, you want to fit in with the incels but its

There is no pill that can cure depression due to not having a gf

Unlike female depression that is due to having everything in life and thus having no real purpose incel depression is real, it has tangible causes that need to be addressed

If you think that medicating yourself to the point where you dont even know your name is a good way to go about it then might as well just tell OP to suicide because killing yourself solves every problem ever

OP, consider this, what can a therapist tell you that I or anyone else cant? Its a waste of time and money

I was given venlafaxina and paroxetina. I only got fatter, nausea, could not masturbate, no sex, no focus at work, did not stop any anxiety or depression, still I had to take xanax. Took me 6 months to quit them due to the many side effects, starting with a really bad headache if you only forget to take them for one day. That s* almost killed me and it did nothing good.

SSRIs are linked to sexual dysfunction:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6007725/

Another study also suggests that 89% of depressed patients are not receiving a clinically significant benefit from the antidepressants that are prescribed for them:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172306/

Simultaneously, there are countless of negative side effects associated with use of antidepressants:
Among the side effects of antidepressants are sexual dysfunction (which affects 70–80% of patients on SSRIs), long-term weight gain, insomnia, nausea, and diarrhea. Approximately 20% of people attempted to quit taking antidepressants show withdrawal symptoms. Antidepressants have been linked to increases in suicidal ideation among children and young adults. Older adults have increased risks of stroke and death from all causes. Pregnant women using antidepressants are at increased risk of miscarriage, and if they don’t miscarry, their offspring are more likely to be born with autism, birth malformations, persistent pulmonary hypertension, and newborn behavioral syndrome.

You must be a liar.
Or you must be one of the few those antidepressant are working.
Or you have just started to take them and you are feeling some benefits, but after a while you won't feel that good anymore, the side effects will start to get worser, you will try to quit and you will end up with a much worse depression and anxiety.
What is the name of the antidepressants you are taking.

In my experience? It just made me depressed even further, i stopped taking them as quickly as i started taking them.

SSRIs are linked to sexual dysfunction:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6007725/

Another study also suggests that 89% of depressed patients are not receiving a clinically significant benefit from the antidepressants that are prescribed for them:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172306/

Simultaneously, there are countless of negative side effects associated with use of antidepressants:

from your first source

In treatment-free subjects diagnosed with major depression, greater than 40% of men and 50% of women reported decreased sexual interest.

sounds more like they want less sex, not that they CANT have sex, and isnt that perfect for incels? not wanting women you cant have sounds like the perfect drug tbh, or not?

your second source says patients get no CLINICAL benefit, which is defined by an increase of 6 mood points but it was proven that your mood gets better pretty much for everyone across the board by like 2 mood points, this is no clinical benefit (definition) but it is a real difference for the people, they all reported increases in positive mood, just not by much, but in your own source there is proof that it makes people better.

also from your own source, it says the more severe the depression the more anti depressants helped, i quote

" Still, severity did make a difference. Patients at the very extreme end of depression severity, those scoring at least 28 on the HAM-D, showed an average drug-placebo difference of 4.36 points. "

so basically the foids that have depression because chad left, they had no big difference in happiness, but the incels who are unhappy all their lives have a significant impact on their mood.

so yes antidepressants might not do anyhting for foids who didnt get chad, but it does something for really unhappy people
You must be a liar.
Or you must be one of the few those antidepressant are working.
Or you have just started to take them and you are feeling some benefits, but after a while you won't feel that good anymore, the side effects will start to get worser, you will try to quit and you will end up with a much worse depression and anxiety.
What is the name of the antidepressants you are taking.
im taking them since more then 3 years, on what do you base the assumption that antidepressants are not working for the majority, from where did you get that information?

the names are mirtazapin for sleeping and sertralin for more serotonin and positive mood
There is no pill that can cure depression due to not having a gf

Unlike female depression that is due to having everything in life and thus having no real purpose incel depression is real, it has tangible causes that need to be addressed

If you think that medicating yourself to the point where you dont even know your name is a good way to go about it then might as well just tell OP to suicide because killing yourself solves every problem ever

OP, consider this, what can a therapist tell you that I or anyone else cant? Its a waste of time and money
my mind is now more sharp then ever, because im free to think, im free of my anxiety and depression that held everything back (sort of)

i agree there is no cure for inceldom, youre fucked and waiting for death, but the wait can be significantly better and even enjoyable if you feel normal, and these pills can make you feel normal (in the incel sense)
to be able to just do shit that you want to do

why is it bad that i can live life and play games and do whatever?

i know my name, your arguments are not honest, i clearly can think normally which you can see because i write normal, i write fast too.

you are just misinformed, of course youre not taking benzos all day, they are like a real drug

but you take those drugs that eliminate anxiety for example with minimal side effects

Last edited:

Thats what I was thinking. It's more about getting those drugs

*Edit: My health insurance may pay for some therapy seasson so its more or less free and maybe I should try?
dont listen to these brainwashed incels here that all think allike , jeah real original, jewpill and all, you all think and say the same,

think for yourself OP, these antidepressants could be the change in your life that you need,

eidt: btw i dont even go to therapy, i just go there and pick up my medication, so theres also the option to not having to talk to anyone and get your meds
(at least here in EU)
Well that does indeed sound promising but you're like the only one talking positive about this. Whats the name of thoe AD you are taking ?
And do they have side effects like no driving allowed or anything?

Peepee stopped working and vivid dreams.

from your first source

In treatment-free subjects diagnosed with major depression, greater than 40% of men and 50% of women reported decreased sexual interest.

sounds more like they want less sex, not that they CANT have sex, and isnt that perfect for incels? not wanting women you cant have sounds like the perfect drug tbh, or not?

your second source says patients get no CLINICAL benefit, which is defined by an increase of 6 mood points but it was proven that your mood gets better pretty much for everyone across the board by like 2 mood points, this is no clinical benefit (definition) but it is a real difference for the people, they all reported increases in positive mood, just not by much, but in your own source there is proof that it makes people better.

also from your own source, it says the more severe the depression the more anti depressants helped, i quote

" Still, severity did make a difference. Patients at the very extreme end of depression severity, those scoring at least 28 on the HAM-D, showed an average drug-placebo difference of 4.36 points. "

so basically the foids that have depression because chad left, they had no big difference in happiness, but the incels who are unhappy all their lives have a significant impact on their mood.

so yes antidepressants might not do anyhting for foids who didnt get chad, but it does something for really unhappy people

im taking them since more then 3 years, on what do you base the assumption that antidepressants are not working for the majority, from where did you get that information?

the names are mirtazapin for sleeping and sertralin for more serotonin and positive mood

my mind is now more sharp then ever, because im free to think, im free of my anxiety and depression that held everything back (sort of)

i agree there is no cure for inceldom, youre fucked and waiting for death, but the wait can be significantly better and even enjoyable if you feel normal, and these pills can make you feel normal (in the incel sense)
to be able to just do shit that you want to do

why is it bad that i can live life and play games and do whatever?

i know my name, your arguments are not honest, i clearly can think normally which you can see because i write normal, i write fast too.

you are just misinformed, of course youre not taking benzos all day, they are like a real drug

but you take those drugs that eliminate anxiety for example with minimal side effects
So you are taking the zoloft. Did you read the side effects?

*Edit: My health insurance may pay for some therapy seasson so its more or less free and maybe I should try?

Well that does indeed sound promising but you're like the only one talking positive about this. Whats the name of thoe AD you are taking ?
And do they have side effects like no driving allowed or anything?
here in EU you can get pills whitout having to talk to anyone, if you are in a german speaking country i can give you contacts.

definitely try it if its free dude!

nothing bad can happen, if this does not work for you, you just stop going.

but alot of positive things can happen if this does work for you.

im the only one talking positive about it because im one of the few who actually take it. and i know of alot of people for which the pills worked wonders too.

they just all say the same, dont you see that? its the accepted incel meta, its not their own original thoughts, think for yourself and try it honestly, or google and look at other forums where the meta is NOT (pills = jewpill = bluepilled garbage)

their arguments are lazy, inform yourself
So you are taking the zoloft. Did you read the side effects?
i dont give a shit about side effects, the pills make me feel normal and make me able to do things i love doing.

so no i didnt read them and i also dont have any side effects right now, might come later, with stomach issues or kidney issues or something, i dont give a shit, its a trade off that im willing to make because it has so much positive effects for me

Id advise you against it

Any sort of mental health record is bad

Say you wanna buy a gun 1 year from now to suicidemax you might not be able to

You can give it a shot but I can guarantee you that the therapist will try to get you to cope and be happy sexless instead of helping you get laid

here in EU you can get pills whitout having to talk to anyone, if you are in a german speaking country i can give you contacts.

definitely try it if its free dude!

nothing bad can happen, if this does not work for you, you just stop going.

but alot of positive things can happen if this does work for you.

im the only one talking positive about it because im one of the few who actually take it. and i know of alot of people for which the pills worked wonders too.

they just all say the same, dont you see that? its the accepted incel meta, its not their own original thoughts, think for yourself and try it honestly, or google and look at other forums where the meta is NOT (pills = jewpill = bluepilled garbage)

their arguments are lazy, inform yourself

i dont give a shit about side effects, the pills make me feel normal and make me able to do things i love doing.

so no i didnt read them and i also dont have any side effects right now, might come later, with stomach issues or kidney issues or something, i dont give a shit, its a trade off that im willing to make because it has so much positive effects for me
You didn't even read the side effects and you are calling other users liars? If they worked so well for you, then do considerate yourself lucky.

Id advise you against it

Say you wanna buy a gun 1 year from now to suicidemax you might not be able to

You can give it a shot but I can guarantee you that the therapist will try to get you to cope and be happy sexless instead of helping you get laid

only in the US is a health record bad, in the EU its a secret that no one knows if you chose to hide it, you dont have a permanent record in the EU

the second argument is bullshit too in the EU, pretty much only true in the dystopian US, which i assume OP doesnt live in

in the EU this information is secret from everyone

i say it happily again, here in non-dystopian EU you can just go get the medication and decide to not have therapy at all.

Last edited:
I took xanax for half a month and sertraline for a month. The xanax part of the treatment ended and I have to keep taking sertraline for half a year. Honestly, they did help mentally and reduced anxiety a lot. I also feel more like myself, even if numbed down a bit. I'll see how this progresses in time since it hasn't been much.

Id advise you against it

Thats a good point that never comes up, ZOG abuses (((psychology))) to influence and manipulate its citizens, if you have a history of therapy and medication you will be treated as a second class citizen under the prefex of being a "danger" to yourself or "others".
Its a massive scam and nobody even knows the long term effects of medication, its entirely possible they cause cancer, shrink your brain, cause arthritis and whatever fucked up thing you can come up with, for a minor, subtle effect that can be achieved through facial surgery as thats your real problem.
I regret ever going to a psychiatrist and thats one of those things I would do differently today, caused me nothing but sorrow and trouble.

You didn't even read the side effects and you are calling other users liars? If they worked so well for you, then do considerate yourself lucky.
what lie have i told?

i only called one person a liar in this thread, and it was because

" I have never taken them myself, but from what I have read, (((jewpills))) will only make things worse and you will also become dependent on them. "

because its objectively a lie, he said the pills will only make it worse, which is not true for many, and also you dont become dependent on them

his one source that he posted talked about 20% have withdrawal symptoms, so actually only a minority becomes dependent, so this was objectively a lie, and even now i feel a bit bad because i too held untrue beliefs that i just propagated because i wanted to be part of a group

Hello,

seriously considering going to therapy. Now I've read here before thats its scam/shit/bluepill whatever but what abount those antidepressants. Do they work in terms of making you "happier" or whatever and you can focus on other stuff again. I cannot focus anymore its just a mess.

Write your experience with this please...
Diagonised with OCD and extreme anxiety. Now I don't even have them as much anymore and guess what, solved through no therapist, even when the medicalniggers demanded me to see one, and through fixing sleep and diet and exercise. Never taken a anti-depressant unless you count phenibut as one.

Diagonised with OCD and extreme anxiety. Now I don't even have them as much anymore and guess what, solved through no therapist, even when the medicalniggers demanded me to see one, and through fixing sleep and diet and exercise. Never taken a anti-depressant unless you count phenibut as one.
So how did you solve your anxiety?

So how did you solve your anxiety?
Meditation, diet, exercise and sleep. Also constantly pressuring myself to the point where it breaks, then starts becoming numb. I was frightened on going to the college bus till I just got used to sitting there. You see everything in life is a big anxiety trip (essentially life is hard), you either let the pain course through you or you might as well kill yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back