Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anti-vax British foid dies of covid

Meanwhile thousands of other young unvaccinated people are barely feeling covid or not getting sick at all. And meanwhile she was at the hospital, countless vaccinated patients who were supposed to be protected from covid by the vaccine just happened to get sick with covid and end up there. Just more fearmongering and propaganda by the media finding stories like this by individuals, which the common table lapdogs will bite onto.

Britbongs should be sterilized

1628452471655m

Meanwhile thousands of other young unvaccinated people are barely feeling covid or not getting sick at all. And meanwhile she was at the hospital, countless vaccinated patients who were supposed to be protected from covid by the vaccine just happened to get sick with covid and end up there. Just more fearmongering and propaganda by the media finding stories like this by individuals, which the common table lapdogs will bite onto.
This.

Average incel isn't chad and can't immune system mog everyone.
For those interested there's a subreddit full of normies who last half their family to covid after they made public statement undermining the danger of the disease.
I'm not saying covid is the end of the world or that I fear it, just that it's not benign. And since a lot of people in America are obese, they should stop thinking they are immune to it or even remotely "healthy".

I don't care about plandemy. It's a n0rmie shit

For those interested there's a subreddit full of normies who last half their family to covid after they made public statement undermining the danger of the disease.
I'm not saying covid is the end of the world or that I fear it, just that it's not benign. And since a lot of people in America are obese, they should stop thinking they are immune to it or even remotely "healthy".
Covid is not real you glownigger bastard

You are right

JFL at vaxxcucks trying their hardest to show the non-compliant they are "right", cringe beyond measure. Imagine doing that on an outcast forum.

Always the subhumans breeding today

Megadose vitamin D3.

All the victims were low.

D3 is the key to your immune system

The vaccinated are killing the unvaccinated

She was fat so that might've take a part of it.

I've noticed that obesity is more of an Anglosphere problem (not just an American problem, you also see British, Canadian, Irish and Australian people with the same weight problems as well) because Anglo foods in general are just bland fried foods like fried chicken and haggis.

She was fat af and probably died because of diabetes

Looks braindead and her baby is ugly
lmao no loss here

"She regretted not getting shot on her deathbed." LMFAO.

Where do these retards learn to write, The Onion Writing Academy?

FUCKING AMEN.

another vaxx fag :feelsUgh:

Guaranteed more died from the vaccine than corona.
If their was a subreddit for vaccine deaths and injuries it would be a lot bigger, and not filled with paid actors.

All these people dying like this were either murdered or false information about the cause of death

All these people dying like this were either murdered or false information about the cause of death
Going to the hospital while being unvaccinated is asking to be killed.

Megadose vitamin D3.

All the victims were low.

D3 is the key to your immune system
Yeah, that's it! Throw lots of vit. C to the mix (even 10 grams per day)

I know a bunch of people who died shortly after taking it, pronounced reason of death? "Covid"
yes people are dying of covid left and right. We are in a global pandemic, and you're surprised? Lol.:feelshaha::feelshaha:

She was fat so that might've take a part of it.

I've noticed that obesity is more of an Anglosphere problem (not just an American problem, you also see British, Canadian, Irish and Australian people with the same weight problems as well) because Anglo foods in general are just bland fried foods like fried chicken and haggis.
White people get more fat more because they are too soft

Those people died after taking the kikecine, which, you know is allegedly supposed to 'protect them'. On top of that this "pandemic" is definitely not normal, I'm not saying that there's no virus but at very least it's not natural.
People are dying of covid

Not 1 person has died too the vaccine