Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Anti-Taylor Swift hate crime mass stabbing attack in the UK.

Complete lifefuel. They were probably going to grow up to be whores riding the chad cock carousel and hating inkwells. Even better if it was a nigger that killed them cuz "muh Palestine" because then more people in the Jew K will be hating niggers. And it was at a Taylor Swift concert :feelskek::feelskek:
100%. They would be liberal whores voting for Jews. Based Nigger :feelshaha:

"It is understood that the children were attending a Taylor Swift event at a dance school when the offender armed with a knife walked into the premises and started to attack the children."

omg based

main-qimg-8d0d06599d86c2fdf803e70ba169d420
:feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

"They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals."

st. elliot would be proud of this fine gentleman

"They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals."

st. elliot would be proud of this fine gentleman
:feelsokman::feelsthink:

"The teenager charged with the murders of three girls at a Taylor Swift-themed holiday club in Southport is said to be an introvert with a background in musical theatre."

most based theatre kid? lmaoo

anyway this might have influenced his choice of target, tho idk. I mean, if he cares about music at all, then hating taylor swift and killing her fans seems like a logical follow-up, right?