Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy anti-suicide stuff is actually really obnoxious and says a lot about the underlying reasons for its existence

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I decided to read about exit bags on the internet purely out of curiosity, obviously I'm a lazy retard so I'm just going to google it and read about it on wikipedia with further googling on instructions on how to make sure you asphyxiate properly. I might use it in the future, but not in the forseeable future. In a fair few countries, typing "exit bag" into google will give you a suicide hotline website or just the suicide hotline above everything else.

Where I'm googling from, the suicide hotline has its own segment above all of the webpages. With the compassion, concern for your well-being and emotional warmth only a search engine could provide, it asks the question "Need help?" above the actual hotline number.

What the fuck? If I needed help and you or anybody else cared about giving me help, you would have given it to me before I started googling exit bag tutorials on vimeo. But bro, the people who run Google are doing the best they can, how are they supposed to know you want to kill yourself unless you google exit bag? Kikegle does not exist in a vacuum, we live in a society full of people that are allegedly supposed to help low-status males, and the people in charge of this search engine did what they did because they know full well that millions of people will never be asked if they are okay or if they need help before they start googling suicide methods. Nobody gives a fuck about them. What does Google actually do anything in meatspace to prevent suicide? Fuck all, maybe it's a side project for one of the yids that runs it to launder their money into, I don't know, but whatever it is we're certainly not seeing it. We are seeing Google sell your data and do other generic comically evil tech corporation (that soyboys will perform apologetics for if the company supports women in STEM to bloat the workforce or invents a solar-powered green AI roomba it can showcase to technophile urbanite scumbags) things though. I would not be surprised if the government or an organisation that gets much or all of its income from the government told Google to do it, if they aren't just weakly virtue signalling.

Also, why do you only need help when you're about to die? What about when you are suffering, you are a wageslave with no future, no purpose and no legacy, and there is nothing tying you to life other than apathy or fear of death that will probably metastisise into you constantly thinking about your organs failing from cancer or heart disease in old age? If you haven't spoken to anyone in two weeks apart from people at work who hate you and shop employees, why is nobody asking if you need help?

This is the case even with normies, when John is a loser that doesn't talk to anyone at work and looks like somebody has sucked the life out of him he needs to put in more effort and look at things more positively (not necessarily objectively), when John is about to jump from the office window everyone freaks the fuck out and tries to stop him. They don't even care if you die, they won't remember your name and even in an unlikely scenario in which you blow your brains out in front of them, it will become all about THEIR trauma from the incident. Your life's quality or its non-existence following suicide does not matter, so why prevent suicide at all as opposed to freaking out when somebody's immediately about to do it?

You are a wageslave. These kike search engine tech companies run by people who need to be hung from lamposts and trees in public places care about your existence because they can sell your data, because you can buy things on their online store and because your taxes are funneled into government corporate welfare that sustains them. Normalfags care if you kill yourself or not because they will feel bad about themselves if you do (with all the hollowness of our guilt-based, vestigially-Christian modern western culture), because the people who provide them with food and shelter (see above) constantly tell them life is precious so it must be common sense, and because they feel better when everybody else is dragged into the same bucket as them (I have witnessed this with wagies constantly, their suffering for work is virtuous and you should waste your energy on work for porky like a battery just as much as they do because it's good and you're lazy if you don't, they're doing the right thing, haha don't kill yourself in fact it's selfish, what about the people you will leave behind :( ). The average person's true reasons for opposing suicide at the last minute are so insanely petty nobody who doesn't have a strong understanding of them would write it into fiction. You can not make up how fucking retarded reality is.

Does anyone actually see Google telling them not to kill themselves and think twice about suicide? Women maybe, who make up the vast majority of helpline calls because they are attention-seeking holes surrounded by 60-80 kilograms (ideally) of meat, bone, tendon, muscle, fat and organ tissue, some of which might have been put into a nice-sculpted set of tits and ass cheeks with an ok face.

If you feel the urge and the need to kill yourself you should do it without hesistation, the only people who want to stop you are predatory boomer investors, skypes and crab bucket midwits who don't even care about the reason you'll kill yourself or the fact you'll be dead. Do it nigga, what needs to be done needs to be done, we'll see you in Gandy Heaven.

Last edited:
Relativity high IQ but some of us have families who we love. Can you dig it?

:cryfeels: Wow this should be mass shared on every reddit. I feel like you was either crying with rage or just was hitting those kys hard when you wrote this.

What about people who are actually about to commit suicide though? Good on you for having a loving family, there is nothing wrong with that and probably one of the few things of its kind available to low-status males in life, but many aren't in that situation. There will always be people up shit creek without a paddle completely who feel a calling to end it.

crisis lines are fucking retarded. Last thing I'm gonna do is talk to some stranger on the phone when I feel suicidal. It's too late at that point.

It's also hilarious how the mental health system discourages people from being honest. They'll send you to the psych ward the minute you tell them how you really feel.

Very basic stuff, but well written.

What about people who are actually about to commit suicide though? Good on you for having a loving family, there is nothing wrong with that and probably one of the few things of its kind available to low-status males in life, but many aren't in that situation. There will always be people up shit creek without a paddle completely who feel a calling to end it.
Godspeed to them in those cases. No argument from me about that.

Very basic stuff, but well written.
It's basic cause it's rambling at something both simple and extremely aggravating. It'll be an ascended post when it gets put on IT with a title reading "but we're a support group!" and limp-wristed nintendo switch playing bugmen scramble to virtue signal about how good they are. That would be pretty funny, I semi-regularly read IT for similar posts.

crisis lines are fucking retarded. Last thing I'm gonna do is talk to some stranger on the phone when I feel suicidal. It's too late at that point.

It's also hilarious how the mental health system discourages people from being honest. They'll send you to the psych ward the minute you tell them how you really feel.
For money man. For the danm money you would spend years in a psych ward.

I decided to read about exit bags on the internet purely out of curiosity, obviously I'm a lazy retard so I'm just going to google it and read about it on wikipedia with further googling on instructions on how to make sure you asphyxiate properly. I might use it in the future, but not in the forseeable future. In a fair few countries, typing "exit bag" into google will give you a suicide hotline website or just the suicide hotline above everything else.

Where I'm googling from, the suicide hotline has its own segment above all of the webpages. With the compassion, concern for your well-being and emotional warmth only a search engine could provide, it asks the question "Need help?" above the actual hotline number.
Yeah I remember google giving me the same shit when I searched "partial suspension hanging".
Normalfags care if you kill yourself or not because they will feel bad about themselves if you do (with all the hollowness of our guilt-based, vestigially-Christian modern western culture), because the people who provide them with food and shelter (see above) constantly tell them life is precious so it must be common sense, and because they feel better when everybody else is dragged into the same bucket as them (I have witnessed this with wagies constantly, their suffering for work is virtuous and you should waste your energy on work for porky like a battery just as much as they do because it's good and you're lazy if you don't, they're doing the right thing, haha don't kill yourself in fact it's selfish, what about the people you will leave behind :( ). The average person's true reasons for opposing suicide at the last minute are so insanely petty nobody who doesn't have a strong understanding of them would write it into fiction. You can not make up how fucking retarded reality is.
Fully agree. Society doesn't want you to kill yourself because it values what you could still potentially produce for it. However, most normies are only opposed to suicide because the act of others opting out of life around them makes them question their own beliefs, that maybe life isn't so great after all, it hurts them on an ontological level.

Probably was just an advertiseement to sell you stuff.

Yes it is BS ,if I want to kms I Will do it and no One Can stop me

People who rope do it for one of two reasons:
  1. Mentally ill
  2. Real life problems that are unsolvable
Incels fall into the second category. Hotlines are for the first category.
The harsh truth is that suicide IS a solution to real life problems, and it WILL solve ALL of your problems.

If your family loves you back, they will respect your decision to liberate yourself from your hideous flesh prison. Suicide should be supported, not opposed. It's the cheapest, most conservative, and most realistic way to solve the Incel Crisis. The far right and far left would agree on such a solution. Look at the cost of plastic surgery, think about the time it takes to get that kind of money... if you're going to be an oldcel by the time you have saved up for the surgeries, there's no point. The loneliness, depression, and hopelessness you feel every day when you wake up and realize you haven't died in your sleep or when you look in the mirror... Is that pain worth putting yourself through? I hope in the future, society sees ugliness as a terminal illness deserving the best of medical treatments, but for now our suffering and afflictions are merely a joke for people born normal to laugh at. We were born too late for arranged brides, born too early for the cures to inceldom to be accessible. We are meant to commit suicide, it's part of who we are. It's the only thing that can save us.

People who rope do it for one of two reasons:
  1. Mentally ill
  2. Real life problems that are unsolvable
Incels fall into the second category. Hotlines are for the first category.
The harsh truth is that suicide IS a solution to real life problems, and it WILL solve ALL of your problems.
Incels - Or for the two, if you're a mentalcel.

The idea of talking to a stranger when you’re suicidal has always seemed retarded to me.

or you could do the other thing

2 posts above are brilliant ^^^ :feelsthink:

Speaking of that, one of the things that really gets to my head is when people pretend to care about mental health issues by posting shit like ‘Mental health awareness’ on social media when in reality, they ignore people who go through issues like that.

people pretend to care about mental health issues by posting shit like ‘Mental health awareness’ on social media when in reality, they ignore people who go through issues like that.
They only get vocal about '''mental ilness''' after.... you know :feelsseriously:

If your family loves you back, they will respect your decision to liberate yourself from your hideous flesh prison. Suicide should be supported, not opposed. It's the cheapest, most conservative, and most realistic way to solve the Incel Crisis. The far right and far left would agree on such a solution. Look at the cost of plastic surgery, think about the time it takes to get that kind of money... if you're going to be an oldcel by the time you have saved up for the surgeries, there's no point. The loneliness, depression, and hopelessness you feel every day when you wake up and realize you haven't died in your sleep or when you look in the mirror... Is that pain worth putting yourself through? I hope in the future, society sees ugliness as a terminal illness deserving the best of medical treatments, but for now our suffering and afflictions are merely a joke for people born normal to laugh at. We were born too late for arranged brides, born too early for the cures to inceldom to be accessible. We are meant to commit suicide, it's part of who we are. It's the only thing that can save us.
You have your head in the clouds. The message you've outlined here is impractical.

Society is only against suicide because the matriarchy doesn’t want to lose its slaves.

The "mental health system" is not there to help people, it is there to minimize the inconvenience and emotional discomfort of people committing suicide. An extension of the "Surround yourself with muh positive things" bullshit platitude.

Society is only against suicide because the matriarchy doesn’t want to lose its slaves.
Predator+Alien IQ

Speaking of that, one of the things that really gets to my head is when people pretend to care about mental health issues by posting shit like ‘Mental health awareness’ on social media when in reality, they ignore people who go through issues like that.
Ignorance can be quite addictive. Especially for normslimes.
The "mental health system" is not there to help people, it is there to minimize the inconvenience and emotional discomfort of people committing suicide. An extension of the "Surround yourself with muh positive things" bullshit platitude.
It's a pseudo science meant to be a cash racket to get the money of stupid goys into Jew pockets.
Certainly. Big Mother is watching you and wants you to be a good cash cow for Single Mothers that don't want to take responsibility for being a promiscuous and hypergamous cock washing sperm dump.

Last edited:
Do you have a better idea?
Yeah just stick around if you have family. If not, rope if you feel it's 100% necessary but don't be impulsive about it. Make sure you're not drunk or under immediate stress etc.

Yeah just stick around if you have family. If not, rope if you feel it's 100% necessary but don't be impulsive about it. Make sure you're not drunk or under immediate stress etc.
I say rope if you can't afford to become human, fuck what family thinks.

I bless shuaiby for his suicide. About a year has passed since then, a year of suffering that he has prevented.

Is drugmaxxing worth a shot? Perhaps. The bit of xanax has helped me coped. But heroin is what shines the most in my experience, and there's not a doubt that I will return to it one day.

That's really cold but go ahead if you're a cold bastard. Won't bother me none.
That's really cold but go ahead if you're a cold bastard. Won't bother me none.

No one gives a shit about you until you kill yourself or others, only then will normies stop acting like sociopaths for five minutes. Otherwise it’s “tough shit”

Suicide hotlines = virtue signalling bullshit which tracks your address and then send you to mental hospital where ((((they))))) will feed you with multiple drugs which gonna mess your brain forever. Daily reminder SSRI only works on 20% patients, it's nothing more than a placebo scam pill yet with much more side effects. Nobody give a shit about incels killing themselve they only want your money from putting you into mental hospital and feeding you with cocktail of peeelz so even more money for staff.

JFL i wish that would be me.

Last edited:
What’s sad is these people on the hotline only help for a paycheque. If anybody really cared about you, they’d help you find a girlfriend, better job etc. Really they’ll tell you to stop being an Incel, hating women, being a bitch and more or less hate you for struggling.

The hotline is designed to prevent you from dropping out of the workplace. We want you here for for selfish reasons to keep the system going not for your own wellbeing

No one gives a shit about you until you kill yourself or others, only then will normies stop acting like sociopaths for five minutes. Otherwise it’s “tough shit”
they will pretended like they feel sorry

I'm not advocating suicide but I wouldn't stop anyone from jumping. Someone who is in a situation where he's seriously considering suicide probably has nothing ahead of him anyway.

To simplify: Euthanasia bill is not passed because the ultrarich needs their slaves to be alive

The fact that White (((Christian))) nations prohibit suicide is absolutely abhorrent. In the ideal NatSoc society of mine (my imagination, that is), every male will have an option to commit suicide if he wills so, maybe with an option of some epic dangerous helpful work such as cleaning nuclear waste in Africa (after we nuke the shitskins there, of course). And why not, exactly? Those who do want to live will get more women! (They won't have the right to owning property, so they'll be fine women.)

Suicide hotlines are suicidefuel.

What’s sad is these people on the hotline only help for a paycheque. If anybody really cared about you, they’d help you find a girlfriend, better job etc. Really they’ll tell you to stop being an Incel, hating women, being a bitch and more or less hate you for struggling.

The hotline is designed to prevent you from dropping out of the workplace. We want you here for for selfish reasons to keep the system going not for your own wellbeing

Normies want wagecucks to support the lives of Chads and Stacys. They don't care if you suffer. They only pretend to care the moment you want to sui, so you can go back to wagecucking and suffering.

This is absolutely true. Then after you are locked up and isolated in a small room for a minimum of 48 hours you get that on the medical record with the addition of taking away the second amendment.

This is absolutely true. Then after you are locked up and isolated in a small room for a minimum of 48 hours you get that on the medical record with the addition of taking away the second amendment.
Yeah they did this to me, I was in there for 2 weeks. JFL if they think that preventing me from buying a gun would stop me from killing myself, if I really wanted to, I'd just rope.
The fact that White (((Christian))) nations prohibit suicide is absolutely abhorrent.