Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anti Silencing Cope

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
Society and our goals are completely separate, the people in charge right now only care that society and women get their way and they're doing everything in their power to silence us

We might as well do the same

Right now no one cares about us and for things to go in our power sometimes we have to silence, right now we're already silenced and they're not gonna listen to us, so might as well return the favor

There's only so much time to argue and discuss, someone has to be silenced in order for someone to win the war. Everyone thinks they themselves are important.

Imagine you asked a foid for sex and she kept saying, "I'll give it" for YEARS. Would you not silence her or take action? It has to be made, we're not made to discuss, we're made to satisfy our biological needs, no one wants to waste their time "voicing their opinion" when no one cares about their opinion, we need to make them care.

My point is THERE ARE THINGS THAT ARE DETRIMENTAL TO YOUR EXISTENCE and in order to pursue some of your goals You must TAKE ACTION and if that means silencing people is the answer, then you must Silence, Torture, Kill, Imprison people in order to Get What You Want out of life

They're not your
friends and if they are in numbers, they'll win with enough communication

You can't just
let them plan a mastermind to extinguish your empire like that, not everyone is born genetically gifted that they can win regardless of the enormity of the opposition, little things like silencing must take place in order to slow down and possibly extinguish their plans

Last edited:
I'm not saying silencing is the only way to fight silencing, but it should never be out of bounds for us to consider this option, they've silenced us already, so why should we LITERALLY ABANDON WEAPONS?

Sure thing, officer.