Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Anti Semitism

How did you fags get past verification?

OP:

I don't want to make this thread too long. Just a reminder inceldom is no excuse to antisemitism.
I agree. Jews have nothing to do with inceldom (rage all you want, stormfronters)

Inceldom is a societal sickness of Western culture (which was based on Christianity, not Judaism). It is the case that Jews are at the forefront of the Media and other things that are prominent in making inceldom a reality. However, they are just opportunistic feeders (like maggots or crows on a corpse). They did not cause the problem (It is not the crows and maggots that kill you; they only come after death)

I agree. Jews have nothing to do with inceldom (rage all you want, stormfronters)

Inceldom is a societal sickness of Western culture (which was based on Christianity, not Judaism). It is the case that Jews are at the forefront of the Media and other things that are prominent in making inceldom a reality. However, they are just opportunistic feeders (like maggots or crows on a corpse). They did not cause the problem (It is not the crows and maggots that kill you; they only come after death)
>doesnt know christianity is jewish

Nigger

I dislike all forms of racism. All huMANs regardless of racial background are huMAN. Foids are the enemy. If huMANity keeps fighting its sectarian squabbles it will never defeat femoids.

Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF

This is you OP

Joined Today at 3:52 AM

eat shit jews

Smartest graycel

is because there is a Jewish elite that is always involved in all the events of society that resulted in this degenerate shit

I don't want to make this thread too long. Just a reminder inceldom is no excuse to antisemitism.
I'm half Ashkenazi [nonreligious] and I hate Jews, not anti semitic because I'm technically half semitic myself. Waiting for a politically correct retard to elaborate this conundrum for me. :feelskek:

Jews are not the cause of inceldom, there are many jewish incels too.

Some of you talked about Judhaism. For now, I wanna stick to the nationality only, not the judeo christian religion or whatever.

Fuck you kike we will put you in gas chamber for real this time in minecraft

I said glass of juice not gas da jews. - Hitler​

None of you thinking this is a joke sound funny. You lot are probably dumb children who joke about this shit in class. People in your class probably hate you because you joke about this stuff and talk loudly like a loudmouth blabbering unintelligible gibberish.

christ was literally jewish. all the apostles were jewish. the house of david is jewish. yeshua bar yosef aka christ was a literal rabbi.
Jesus never existed.

The real founder of Christianity is Paul who was an Hellenized Jew from Tarsus (modern southern Turkey). Paul's teachings were adopted from the start by mixed groups of Hellenized Jews and Monotheistic Greeks (Hypsistarians). None of them lived in Judea. Christianity was a radical reform movement which built on some traditional elements of Judaism but transformed it into a personal salvation mental discipline akin to Yoga/Buddhism (these faiths were heavily represented in Alexandria and Antioch, which were the cities were Christianity initially took off). Jesus was invented after the Jewish Roman war of 66-70 AD to embody Paul's teachings and make them less abstract. It was easy to make up stories like this at the time because they circulated among people who had never set foot in Judea which, by the way, had been totally devastated by the war. As a result, there were very few people alive who remembered what Judea had been like before the war and could thus have contradicted the Jesus story.

Reading (real) history books is quite a good way to not be fooled by bullshit. You should try that one day ...

Jesus never existed.

The real founder of Christianity is Paul who was an Hellenized Jew from Tarsus (modern southern Turkey). Paul's teachings were adopted from the start by mixed groups of Hellenized Jews and Monotheistic Greeks (Hypsistarians). None of them lived in Judea. Christianity was a radical reform movement which built on some traditional elements of Judaism but transformed it into a personal salvation mental discipline akin to Yoga/Buddhism (these faiths were heavily represented in Alexandria and Antioch, which were the cities were Christianity initially took off). Jesus was invented after the Jewish Roman war of 66-70 AD to embody Paul's teachings and make them less abstract. It was easy to make up stories like this at the time because they circulated among people who had never set foot in Judea which, by the way, had been totally devastated by the war. As a result, there were very few people alive who remembered what Judea had been like before the war and could thus have contradicted the Jesus story.

Reading (real) history books is quite a good way to not be fooled by bullshit. You should try that one day ...
i couldn't care less about if christ was real or not since im opposed to christianity. all of that text but if anything it confirms what i said about christianity being jooish

i couldn't care less about if christ was real or not since im opposed to christianity. all of that text but if anything it confirms what i said about christianity being jooish
Semi-literate dimwit.

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE MOST OBVIOUSLY KIKE TRICK I HAVE EVER SEEN FUCK OFF AWAY FROM US GIVE PALESTINE BACK TO HAMAS MOTHERFUCKER STOP KILLING INNOCENT PALESTINIAN KIDS LET´S TALK ABOUT THAT BITCH (IN VIDEO GAME)
Missed you in GTA v rtx on IN VIDEOGAME

inceldom is no excuse to antisemitism
Why do curries suddenly care about someone being based as fuck antisemantic.
Canaanites are against everyone, they either want to enslave or kill non-Canaanites.
Check out the quotes from Babylonian Talmud (especially Sanhedrin, Zohar, Baba Mehzia)

Semi-literate dimwit.
i don't know why you are being a peevish faggot since i'm mostly agreeing with you but this is the sort of thing i would expect from a projecting dimwit with poor reading comprehension

Please don't bring religion into this, I believe there is a God who chooses whether he will give birth to you from Stacy's womb or Becky's but om this post I'm just talking about the Jewish nationality.

@faded oy vey goym u must shut it down

Fuck all of you trying to report my thread keep trying

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE MOST OBVIOUSLY KIKE TRICK I HAVE EVER SEEN FUCK OFF AWAY FROM US GIVE PALESTINE BACK TO HAMAS MOTHERFUCKER STOP KILLING INNOCENT PALESTINIAN KIDS LET´S TALK ABOUT THAT BITCH (IN VIDEO GAME)
worship your Jewish reptilian overlords or suffer the consequences Goyim :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Right.

The jews only have something to do with:

-- feminism
-- social media
-- online dating
-- sexual liberation
-- abortion
-- birth control
-- nightclubs
-- hollywood
-- music industry
-- fashion industry
-- television, print
-- advertising
-- sex education
-- woman's magazines
-- cucked family laws
-- woman's liberation
-- woman's inclusion in workplaces

...and basically every social and cultural institution that encourages and enables foids to avoid association with non-Chad males while being subsidized by resources forcefully extracted from said males she won't ever associate with.

But you're absolutely right, the jews have nothing to do with inceldom.

Last edited:
Right.

The jews only have something to do with:

-- feminism
-- social media
-- online dating
-- sexual liberation
-- abortion
-- birth control
-- nightclubs
-- hollywood
-- music industry
-- fashion industry
-- television, print
-- advertising
-- sex education
-- woman's magazines
-- cucked family laws
-- woman's liberation
-- woman's inclusion in workplaces

...and basically every social and cultural institution that encourages and enables foids to avoid association with non-Chad males while being subsidized by resources forcefully extracted from said males she won't ever associate with.
They are exploiting these niches. Absolutely right. But they did not create them.

Western culture created these opportunities for them to exploit because it is decaying. Jews are the maggots on the corpse, not the cause of death.

It is stupid to accuse the Jews of having caused these things because it prevents those who do from understanding the real cause.

"Its da Juice" is a moronic cry uttered by semi-literate "internet researchers" who are too limited in their intellectual capacities to figure out what really happened.

"Its da Juice" is a moronic cry uttered by semi-literate "internet researchers" who are too limited in their intellectual capacities to figure out what really happened.
THIS.

It has more or less to do with the fact that Joos tend to be very high IQ so they end up with the leading positions, and we know that the people with the most power don't give a fuck about us plebs. Especially if they view goyim as subhumans.

Figures, the soy leftist spazzing out on our forum turns out to be a fucking kike. What a shock. Fuck you, faggot kike! :feelsjuice: