Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Anti-Police Degenerate foids drooling over chad cop (just become a fascist chad theory to establish fascism making use of women theory)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FLwgVPHY024

(look at the fucking comments)

This is why foids should have no say on any political platform whatsoever
You can influence them. They only vote for the most chaddest politician. If it means the cop is the chad, they vote pro-cop party.

(just become a fascist chad theory to establish fascism making use of women theory)

What if the state mandated and paired one male and one female each to marry each other?
Are there any downsides next to all the benefits to society?

Weird, I thought foids had different tastes, things they find attractive, likes and the such. They’re not a hive mind after all. Why would they all be congregated under the video of a white, tall, fit, handsome guy with a chiseled jawline?

Ahh, that’s it, they’re fond of police officers. Silly me. Gonna tell my 5’3” Pakistani buddy to become a cop, maybe then he’ll be able to find a decent lady:soy:

He must have an amazing personality for these women to love him like that

funny how they all think alike, like bots in a computer