Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anti normie games

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I can think of mainline shin megami tense, strategy RPGs like ogre battle, hearts of iron, and Mega Man. Basically anything that requires some form of planning or genuine difficulty lacks mass appeal. Thoughts?

Katamari - levels are on timer and you need to remember what to pick up.
Hidden & Dangerous 2 - 1-3 hits and you are dead.
Senran Kagura - normies hate fan service
Any RTS game from the past and a present - you won't see normies playing Dawn of war 1 even after SM2 that made WH40k even more mainstream or a Blitzkrieg/Sudden Strike or World in Conflict or Codename Panzer series or Call to Arms.
Parasite Eve 1 - Normies don't even remember it since they only know about boring classic RE games that are nowhere near as difficult as PE1 since you can avoid 95% of the fights :lul:
Kingdom Under Fire - normies hate metal, hate sexy girls and hate when ai is smarter than their tiny brains.
Colin Mcrae 1 up to 2005 - too hard for a normie plus they doesn't really support gamepads on pc, and they look like ass

Last edited:
Katamari - levels are on timer and you need to remember what to pick up.
Hidden & Dangerous 2 - 1-3 hits and you are dead.
Senran Kagura - normies hate fan service
Any RTS game from the past and a present - you won't see normies playing Dawn of war 1 even after SM2 that made WH40k even more mainstream or a Blitzkrieg/Sudden Strike or World in Conflict or Codename Panzer series or Call to Arms.
Parasite Eve 1 - Normies don't even remember it since they only know about boring classic RE games that are nowhere near as difficult as PE1 since you can avoid 95% of the fights :lul:
Kingdom Under Fire - normies hate metal, hate sexy girls and hate when ai is smarter than their tiny brains.
Colin Mcrae 1 up to 2005 - too hard for a normie plus they doesn't really support gamepads on pc, and they look like ass
Good picks. Normies probably hate Katamari because it requires them to learn a new method of controls too. Normies tend to hate any game requires learning.

Alongside parasite Eve I would also say that fatal frame is fairly anti normie due to it being too intense for them.

I would also say that fatal frame is fairly anti normie due to it being too intense for them.
Too bad that Koei is the publisher since they censored that shit with their PC port :feelsree: those niggers also censored DOA (or more like killed) and also blocked DOA XVV in the west, they also took chink money and developed mediocre Wo Long. Fuck them, they even ruined Atelier series with a new game to chase mythical Modern Audience TM, gameplay got ruined (active semi-turn based into action based) and foids are now generic as fuck.

Idk many but there are two games that would absolutely shit on normies:

ketsui-> unforgiving bullet hell shmup, hard as fuck patterns that need to be perfectly learned. (you can also count any bullet hell as anti-normie really, ketsui just is the thoughest for me)

Lobotomy corporation-> Mind numbing management game where you can be hardlocked at the very end of the game because you didn't do some quests, overall pretty hard gameplay loop. pretty much at least 50 hours of the same gameplay loop where you will certainly need to redo the whole game to get the good ending.

Stellaris - A 4X grand strategy game set in space. Learning curve is very steep. There are a LOT of mechanics that you need to learn just to be able to play the game. Your playstyle in the early game is impacted by your empire type, ethics that determine your government type, civics which supplement or negate game mechanics, and starting position. Your mid to late game is determined by how well you optimize your economy while expanding your empire at a decent rate without the overextension penalty. There is a tech tree you need to memorize in order to pick the right sequence. Fleets are optimized to either battleships with lancers or corvettes with maximum evasion. You need multiple excel spreadsheets to properly minmax the game to expand your galactic empire and snowball its economical and technological growth. On top of that, new DLCs are frequently released that often break the meta and introduce entirely new mechanics.

Stellaris - A 4X grand strategy game set in space. Learning curve is very steep. There are a LOT of mechanics that you need to learn just to be able to play the game. Your playstyle in the early game is impacted by your empire type, ethics that determine your government type, civics which supplement or negate game mechanics, and starting position. Your mid to late game is determined by how well you optimize your economy while expanding your empire at a decent rate without the overextension penalty. There is a tech tree you need to memorize in order to pick the right sequence. Fleets are optimized to either battleships with lancers or corvettes with maximum evasion. You need multiple excel spreadsheets to properly minmax the game to expand your galactic empire and snowball its economical and technological growth. On top of that, new DLCs are frequently released that often break the meta and introduce entirely new mechanics.
But personally, I prefer Endless Space 2 due to having better lore despite lacking the intricate mechanics of Stellaris

Pretty much anything that requires more than 2 brain cells to be good at.

Specially competitive games.

World Of Warships even though the devs are retarded and refuse to fix anything

Too bad that Koei is the publisher since they censored that shit with their PC port :feelsree: those niggers also censored DOA (or more like killed) and also blocked DOA XVV in the west, they also took chink money and developed mediocre Wo Long. Fuck them, they even ruined Atelier series with a new game to chase mythical Modern Audience TM, gameplay got ruined (active semi-turn based into action based) and foids are now generic as fuck.
Yeah, fuck them for all that. Pathetic behavior.
I've played a bit of it. Seemed entertaining enough. It's nice how in depth the systems are. As usual normies hate deep games that require even an ounce of critical thinking.

Idk many but there are two games that would absolutely shit on normies:

ketsui-> unforgiving bullet hell shmup, hard as fuck patterns that need to be perfectly learned. (you can also count any bullet hell as anti-normie really, ketsui just is the thoughest for me)

Lobotomy corporation-> Mind numbing management game where you can be hardlocked at the very end of the game because you didn't do some quests, overall pretty hard gameplay loop. pretty much at least 50 hours of the same gameplay loop where you will certainly need to redo the whole game to get the good ending.
50 hours? Holy shit

Pretty much anything that requires more than 2 brain cells to be good at.

Specially competitive games.
Normies complaining about sweaty basement dwellers killing them in ranked

Normies complaining about sweaty basement dwellers killing them in ranked
It is very funny. They want us to worship and simp women for scrumbles of pussy.

At least I can escape reality for a few hours when I am grinding ranked games.

It is very funny. They want us to worship and simp women for scrumbles of pussy.

At least I can escape reality for a few hours when I am grinding ranked games.
They were doing the same. They're just bitter they have shit reaction times

shiren the wanderer. starfox command

mount and blade 1

Normies bore the fuck out of Shin Megami Tensei cuz "it not muh cringy highschool super cool anime Persona with dating game" (they all relate to dating and getting pussy)

Devil May Cry :feelsokman:

I can think of mainline shin megami tense, strategy RPGs like ogre battle, hearts of iron, and Mega Man. Basically anything that requires some form of planning or genuine difficulty lacks mass appeal. Thoughts?
Deus Ex is unpopular among Normans.

Pretty much armored core games in the series that game holds no punch fromsoft went crazy and souls games beucase it force normies to learn the game and they get butt hurt its why dark soul 2 is the most standard game and elder ring people cry about diffculty even there are spirt summon

Norimes played dmc as a one and done since game have ez mode for game journalist but not many them went to dmd
Dmd mode is the best way to play the game :feelshmm:

Normies bore the fuck out of Shin Megami Tensei cuz "it not muh cringy highschool super cool anime Persona with dating game" (they all relate to dating and getting pussy)
i played persona 5 and got up to the pred gym teacher boss fight and holy shit it was boring as fuck. Move over there, cutscene, move over there, cutscene. Ok here's 5 hours of shitty enemies that can be beaten by using type advantages that pop up every 2 seconds. More cutscene.

Is Shin Megami Tensei like this? It is turn based and made by the same company so i have my doubts

i played persona 5 and got up to the pred gym teacher boss fight and holy shit it was boring as fuck. Move over there, cutscene, move over there, cutscene. Ok here's 5 hours of shitty enemies that can be beaten by using type advantages that pop up every 2 seconds. More cutscene.

Is Shin Megami Tensei like this? It is turn based and made by the same company so i have my doubts
Series is divided into 3 parts, old, new and spin-offs. Old mainline SMT is pretty much the opposite. There isn't much cutscenes but just purely dungeon crawling gameplay. However some other non-Persona spin-offs and new SMT expand more on writing and characters. New SMT keeps that gameplay formula from the hardcore old SMT gameplay whilst having cutscenes and dialogues.

Dota 2 is a anti norime game you are stuck in a game with no surrender if you lose you are in a 30 min virtual torture but if you win then you are the one having a good time
Yes I knew it was anti normie

League of legends is normie

Gaming is now a hobby for Chads and Stacys the only games that are for Incels is the Anime waifu games since Incels are the only ones who buy those games and Skyrim with sex mods

X4: Foundations

So many normies got filtered by the tutorial :feelskek:

any game that doesn't have a progression system where you have to unlock shit normies will scratch their head and go 'WHERE'S THE FUN IN IT THEN?'

not the answer you're looking for but gaming no longer repels normies, even of these classes you mentioned.
it's not late 2000s or the last decade. we're in 2024. you can find someone mogging you to oblivion playing some nerd shit and fairly beating you at it as well.

Yes I knew it was anti normie

League of legends is normie
yeah and dota is so anti normie. look at all the trucels in this clip.

View: https://youtu.be/qTsaS1Tm-Ic?si=tMfPlNZ1-ZuGBpMG

not the answer you're looking for but gaming no longer repels normies, even of these classes you mentioned.
it's not late 2000s or the last decade. we're in 2024. you can find someone mogging you to oblivion playing some nerd shit and fairly beating you at it as well.

Dota 2 is a anti norime game you are stuck in a game with no surrender if you lose you are in a 30 min virtual torture but if you win then you are the one having a good time
I have one dude on my steam friend list with 15k hours played of Dota 2 he doesn't even have avatar :lul: he has only 3 games and 3 arcanas (so one arcana per steam game)

MORDHAU,Hatred,HOI4,CK3,