Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anti-incels believe we are autistic and don't know how to apply filters.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
A common argument used against incels is that we can't get laid because of our misogynistic beliefs, but the question is, how do our beliefs stop us from getting laid? The only way it could is if we are socially inept and can't apply filters on what we say. So therefore, anti-incels believe we say that our misogynistic ncel beliefs in public.

However, do you think incels openly say, in public, they wanna fuck young teenagers? Because if you dou, then you're retardd, and if you don't, then you agree incels kno how to use filters.

sometimes i do (not fuck young teens) but other shit. because i played the game of using filter and being a good goy for my entire life and never had any results so sometimes i fly off the handle and say a bunch of shit that no npc would ever say

I think they are to dumb to realize most of us don't say the shit we say here out in public.

Most stupid shit I ever heard

99% of people here are high inhib , polite guy or (used to be:feelskek:)

Because if you dou, then you're retardd, and if you don't, then you agree incels kno how to use filters.

HA! Betcha didn't think about THAT, DID YA!??!?

:feelstastyman: I'm too old and confused for all this "I've got it all figured out and I know what everybody else thinks!" shit.

They're just confirming the NTpill. If you wouldn't have sex with an autistic misogynist on sight then your are ableist.

A common argument used against incels is that we can't get laid because of our misogynistic beliefs, but the question is, how do our beliefs stop us from getting laid? The only way it could is if we are socially inept and can't apply filters on what we say. So therefore, anti-incels believe we say that our misogynistic ncel beliefs in public.
That does sound pretty autistic, NGL.

They r in denial of gynocentrism therefore they can't see that society made us this way and most of us were like this:
99% of people here are high inhib , polite guy or (used to be:feelskek:)
:society:

100% of people here are ugly .